whats your personal training record

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by 1stdeathgodfist, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

I threw a clumps of dirt (marble sized) up 25-30 feet up in the air, and hit it with a 1/2inch, 5 and a half foot broom stick, with my eyes closed. Hit all of the clumps thrown seperately about 7 or 8 consecutive times.

2. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Yeah, I realised when I had posted it. Someone always manges to interpret what I say a different way....

3. Socrastein

Socrastein The Boxing Philosopher

Sorry bud, but I don't buy that one for a second. I wouldn't even believe someone if they said they did that with their eyes open without seeing it for myself, but to say you did it without looking... who are you kidding?

4. strider

strider Valued Member

got into 3 muathai championships in 2 weeks and got 3 gold medals.
    "i 2nd "Socrastein" in what he said"

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  5. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Me.... I got into full winter gear and jogged 10 minutes through knee deep snow. I barely made it home. First and last time I ever do that.

6. strider

strider Valued Member

never tried snow running,i've tried deep sand and half dipped in water running but never snow.
    is it that hard?

7. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Well, I don't have much of a cardio system to begin with, so it might be easier for you. But in full winter gear and knee deep snow? Yeah, it's pretty tough.

Edit: Plus it was packing snow. Ya know, the kind that's really good to make snow balls out of. :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  8. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

why would you do that?

9. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Ah, but can you pull a truck with your um -- you know? :eek:

Attached Files:

10. 1stdeathgodfist

1stdeathgodfist New Member

600 sit-ups with 100lbs

11. Honu

Honu New Member

So you've slowed down then. Didn't you used to hit steel 5000 times in 15 minutes? By that math you should throw 50,000 in 2.5 hours shouldn't you?

Ooops, ok, apologies - I see the problem... those 20lb weights must really be slowing you down.