This man has the upper body strength I want

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by harhar, Feb 12, 2005.

1. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

breakdance

watch the plache pushups at the end.. :eek:

2. Origami Itto

Origami Itto Walking Paths

Believe me, you wouldn't want his strength. Such strength comes at a price, and it is quite obvious what that price is. This man clearly achieved his strength by selling his soul to the devil and then working out some. If i was you i would stick with regular training and human strength rather than godly strenth and skill and eternal damnation.

Ps: Seriously, is that thing CGI???

3. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

Guy had some large arms. Maybe an ex-gymnast? I saw gymnastic elements in there, like things they'd do on the pommel. Gotta love the fingertip planche pushups...lol! That looked like it was computer generated though...:(

4. midnightsun955

midnightsun955 Valued Member

A lot of it looks like CGI.

5. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Its real btw, the guy has his own site. I know, I almost thought it was CGI at first sight...but nope, just pure inhuman strength.

My guess is that he is an ex-gymnast. I bet many gymnasts COULD do that if they put some effort into breakdancing.

6. The Viking

The Viking Working

whats his website?

7. toothpaste100

toothpaste100 Banned In 60 Seconds

Wow, thats crazy. Better start your planche progression boys and girls :D

8. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

My god, what an animal. That would look mighty good at a party, just carve up the dance floor some. :D

9. MattN

MattN Valued Member

Think about how much balance and coordiantion that takes, aside from the strength. You're right, he did sell his soul to the devil...

10. Forest Bill

Forest Bill New Member

11. New Guy

New Guy I am NEW.

You need training... train extremely hard, for a long time...

12. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Tan tan TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN....

Attached Files:

13. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

amazing amazing.

14. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

lol yoda

15. JTiedes

JTiedes Wielder of the Wiffle.

i really hope that guy tries out for an olympic gymnastics team, hes freaking amazing!

16. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Obviously nobody here has seen competition breakdancing before. The strength of those guys is amazing. That's what you get when you combine doing weights with breakdancing every single day, all the time - strong as hell.

"But... how could he move so well and have so much control with all that bulky muscle?!?!?" :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken, that last guy is Joey Eigo, stuntman in some Jackie Chan films. He has a site somewhere I think. I'm still waiting for the day a pro footballer comes out with a flash kick in the middle of a game! haha

17. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

You mean this?
    http://come.to/jeigo

18. Maverick

Maverick New Member

I have a wmv file somewhere called 'eigo', the guy in it was doing some nasty tricks. That'll be him then.

19. Kyu

Kyu New Member

Wow...Are these real fighting styles..or just movie stunt stuff??

20. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

I think that's one of the guys from Team Ryokuo (sp). They're a very good group of martial arts trickers. Amazing stuff they can do. Especially the bodybuilder one, lol!