This is what steriod abuse does kiddies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pyro, Oct 27, 2005.

1. smiff

smiff Valued Member

2. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Naw.
    The guy is quite infamous for being a total freak.
    I remember seeing an interview with him where one bicep it stupidly out of proportion not only to his other bicep but his entire body. :eek:

edit:

Here it is:

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=211hate

sheesh. :eek:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2005
  4. slipthejab

Sweet Jesus!:eek:
    It's a good thing he's bald headed or he'd never be able to comb his hair! :D

Attached Files:

5. slipthejab

Here he is when he was steroid free and 20 years old. Now granted that is def. the body builders physique but it looks ok... it's proportional, symetrical and when he's not pumped and flexing it probably looks just fine in street clothes or at the beach. And... no doubt it took a lot of hard work and discipline to get there.

He wasn't a bad looking kid and he looks like he had good genetics to be able to get to this point with no chemicals. Most people would be happy just to get to this stage. I just don't get it?!? :confused:

Then you see his 27 inch arms at his current state... his poor mom must be shaking her head wondering where the hell she went wrong.

Attached Files:

6. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

What in God's name........

That guy has to have implants in there.

7. Svarog

Svarog New Member

8. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

9. regs

regs New Member

Erm, Radok? Uhm...huh?

10. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Body builders suck.

11. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

I'm not a bodybuilder as such but I take that as a personal attack as I presume others will

BAN

12. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Heh ! You aren't a bodybuilder but you are taking that comment as a personal attack ? I would simply take it as someone who just states his oppinion and has no clue what he is talking about. But a reason for a ban ? That would be like me flipping because someone told me "Karate ka suck"...who cares !

Christian

13. TheCount

hehehe

I term what I do muscle building rather than bodybuilding. Im sortof gaining strength and size is an optional extra rather than training for size and strength is an extra

14. Pyro

Pyro New Member

I train in a similar way, I call it powerlifting though :)

15. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey New Member

Okay, I'm glad to hear it. Forgive me, but it's hard to detect people's subtext over the net on a public board, so I accept that I misread you.

As for Radok's comment, I don't want to change the thread any further, and all I can say in response to that is, you're obviously a little too immature to understand anything I may reply with.

Edit: Wow, that's twice in a row I've been the 'man at the top' of the page, I'm on a roll :)

16. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

We're not body builders!

17. TheCount

Thing is I use 5*5 which isn't quite a strength routine, or a BB'ing routine, im confused

18. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Bodybuilding routines tend to involve isolated exercises, machines, and lots of smaller dumbell exercises working various little muscle groups. Exercises focused on getting each muscle to look its biggest and not funtional strength.

Big generalisations but thats what I understand :confused:

19. TheCount

What I do is I do big heavy compounds, some oly lifts and then isolations for whatever needs a little more. However I do very few, Tricep Kickbacks and Hammer/Bicep Curls are about it, maybe Lat Raises too hheheh

20. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Thats good enough, I'd still call it strength training ;)

Just try alternating tricep kickbacks with dips and bicep curls with chinups. You should feel the improvement as you replace the dumbell with your bodyweight!