This is what steriod abuse does kiddies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pyro, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Pyro

Pyro New Member

For all you steroid lovers, read this thread title. If you want to talk about well controlled cycles with smart doses make your own thread. This is purely to show what abuse can and will do to a person's body.

2. DSDbronson

DSDbronson Master of Sports & Women

His right one looks about 17 and the left about 17 1/2. He may have lost an inch there but not 9. A bodybuilder telling you he's got 20 inch(+) pythons is about like a girl giving you here bra size.

3. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

He was well known for his bicep size in the bodybuilding world and there are numerous pictures floating round forums like MuscleTalk and other forums of them. He used to be extremely fat and he had to slim down like a madman and lost a huge amount of muscle size. It happens

4. DSDbronson

like I said, "bodybuilding world", big sure, those numbers fake like the rest

5. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Can't believe someone on here actually wants to look like any of these bodybuilders because he believes it will improve his love life. Maybe it would be good if you started appreciating your own body. Might help attract the men you are looking for as well BaiKaiGuy.

And from what I know of women they actually aren't exactly fond of being with a guy that looks like a bodybuilder....some muscles yes, but looking like that...I think she would think the same most of us think here....gross or disgusting ! We had a guy in our uni who used to not only work out but also take steroids. Okay, he was very muscular but the girls thought he was a stuck-up because he had to prove to everyone how strong he was. Which included beating up his gf's when they didn't agree with him.

Guess its big muscles....small brain ! :D :D

Christian

6. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey New Member

Can't believe someone on here actually took them seriously.

I'm not a big fan of your comment on BaiKaiGuy either, I'm not familiar with his 'story' but if he's attracted to the same sex than the way you bring it up seems to be in a (albeit slightly) derogatory manner. I hope this is not the case.

7. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Actually, it wasn't meant in a derogatory manner at all ninjamonkey. In fact, it was meant as a sign of respect that that is his choice. Should I mention a woman when its men he likes ? And what I said actually makes sense either way...like your own body, like the way you look and probably the next woman or man will like it too. Be happy with how you are as a person and someone out there will probably like you for what you are as well. In fact, I can imagine someone will. So whatever you read into my post, sorry thats not how it was meant.

Christian

8. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Wasn't this thread about steroid abuse?

As to the comments on Arnold - I don't particularly think it's the training methods these days, more the pharmaceutical "developments" that have advanced bodybuilding to a whole new level of stupid. Arnold had great shape, no doubt partially due to dbol. However, that was all he took, the rest was purely down to hard work and eating. The guys now are exhibiting their blatant abuse with these disgusting distended bellies and I for one think it is a disgrace.

9. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

Arnold really did represent the symmetric ideal of bodybuilding. Which is probably why Lou Ferigno won the Mr. Olympia only after he retired.

10. Pyro

Pyro New Member

Yeah Adam pretty much said exactly how I see it too. The rampant abuse of drugs these days have taken the "sport" of bodybuilding down the rabbit hole as it were. Alice in 'roid land seems to be catching on with it even spreading to the smaller events now. Lets face it, to be a pro you have to juice. What makes it even more obvious is the glaring differences in physiques between the top bodybuilders and the top natural competitors. Anyone who would actually think a pro bodybuilder doesn't do drugs needs their head checked.

Pro bodybuilding is the sad joke of the weightlifting community these days, kind of like Australian Idol is to the music industry :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

I don't think it's a problem with AAS as such, due to the nature of how AAS work, more does not always equal better. Testosterone has been testosterone for decades. It's a combination of everything that they take (and of course, great bodybuilding genetics) that gives them the 'freakish' look. Vit b12 for appetite, gh, insulin, DNP etc etc. Loads of stuff that most aas-using casual bodybuilders never touch.

12. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

I don't know exactly what your problem is mate or why you hate bodybuilders but I'm pretty sure that most Mr Olympia Contestants don't have fake biceps

13. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Erm... excuse me?

14. Pyro

Pyro New Member

We're still waiting to see footage of your 265 bench too Radok :D *smirk*

15. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Its the GH. There is nothing else that effects your inner organs like that. We're talking about the freakish stomach. I doubt that their genetics gave them their freakish huge organs.

16. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

Wait until 300, I am going to get that one on tape, as it is a major step. One of my friends has a good camera, so it will be good quality video too. It should happen in about 11 weeks, all going well.

17. DSDbronson

I have a subscription to M&F magazine so I don't know where you're getting that I hate bodybuilders and it's the #'s that are faked not the muscles(well they're sort of fake too) so get over it, for your own sake.

Arnold didn't turn himself from a skinny guy into a big big guy with steroids just weights. Steroids didn't come on the scene till his competition days. I love Arnold but not in a faggish-all-day way, :D .

18. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Yeah mate, when I said freakish look, I just meant in general, ie. being 300+lbs and 3% bodyfat. You can't turn into a freak on AAS alone, even if you 'abuse' them.

19. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

Yes, it also takes extreme genetics, hard work from down under, approximately 1 ton of food each day, and gh+insulin.

20. JokerFMJ

JokerFMJ Valued Member

Don't they have estrogen blockers that stop that? Not that I use steroids or would ever consider it.