Temporary Journal

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by amiller127, Feb 17, 2004.

1. amiller127

amiller127 Chief Instructor

Hi guys.

Just though you may like to post your public journals here for now until the journal software is back up and running.

Guess ill put mine down first

Mon Feb 16th

Got out of the house today, ready for my choi class. Went to the car park and my heart sunk. Some buggers had smashed my car window in and stolen my gym bag and kit and also my Choi Kwang-Do Dobok and equipment. They also got my breifcase from the boot of the car, but its not too bad. I didnt have much in there that isnt easily replaced.

I would love to get my hands on the damn Junkies who break into cars around here. Major heroin problem in bristol apparently and their stealling things and selling stupid things for a pound here and there to get their fix!!

Well they missed my CD's which were hidden under the seat and only got a CKD dobok. Im the only instructor in Bristol so who the hell are they going to sell it too :p

I would swear right now, but if i let go i think i will break the swear editing program!!

2. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek