supervol vs. superdrol

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by JKD_forever, Oct 14, 2005.

1. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so now that PHs are banned, we have things like superdrol which escaped prohibition cuz of few extra carbons. Supposedly it's really good, but you are need to do regular PCT. Now, there's this other product called supervol (changed from mastervol :cool: ), but this friend of mine say there's no need for any PCT, no sides at all (doesn't aromatize to estrogen at all). Does anyone have any idea what the hell am I talking about, or should I move on? But seriously i’m mad confused :bang:

2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

I googled it, got some info, looks like a steroid. I use to have some bodybuilder mates they used to take stuff like this, made them big and strong, but also gave them loads of spots and made them a bit agro.

I also know a guy back home, who got very big on steroids back his 20's, worked as a presidential bodyguard in Azerbaijan, by the time he was in his mid 40's, he developed some sort of liver disorder and lost all that bulk that he had, he was still quite ill last time I saw him.

I also found this:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.asp

If you really need something for an extra kick try this, I've used it quite effectively back in the day, and all my mates who tried thought it was great too. Its a natural product which stimulates your body to produce more of its own testosterone, with no side effects. Has been used by in Chinese, Indian traditional medicine and Soviet block athletes for many years. Basically, on average it increases your testosterone level by 16'ish %.

Here is an article with reference to bodybuilding, you can get to the order page and more info from there. P.S. don’t go for tribulus supplements from the bodybuilding companies, they don’t work, I tried quite a few, this is the only real deal.

http://www.bpg.bg/tribestan/application_bodybuilding.phtml

3. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Are you a bodybuilder? Even if you are, I doubt that you'd need something like this unless you've actually reached your natural limit (which I doubt).

4. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

no im not a bodybuilder, that has nothing to do with my question

5. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

But you inquire about drugs because?

6. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Hey JKD, you know I did not even read your question properly, hence the realization that my response answered nothing.. I think you'll find the answer you need here..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/legal/supervol.html

here is a quote:

"It is going to require Post Cycle Therapy, like any pro-hormone and should be followed up by a cycle of our Formadrol Extreme. The new Formadrol Extreme is the best anti-estrogen product on the market and has the lowest KI (anti-aromatase activity) of ANY anti-estrogen on the market. This anti-aromatase will help kick your natural testosterone production into high gear after a cycle of Methyl SuperVol™. Methyl SuperVol™ has both liver and cardiovascular protective herbs in it to increase effectiveness."

though I still recommend that Tribestan stuff.. it's natural, no side effects..

7. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

To be honest I really don't think this is the place to be discussing steroids or even pro-hormones really as, strictly speaking, it is against the ToS to discuss this. I am going to close the thread for now, but I will reopen if I get permission. I would suggest that you take the issue on over to www.avantlabs.com and do some searches there. They tend to have the best, most up-to-date information on their forums.

Edit - I'm reopening. The discussion is sensible and not promoting illegal drug use so it's cool. Shoot the poo :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  8. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

I know that superdrol has gotten rave reviews from those who have taken it. However, it will shoot your bad cholesterol levels way up and your liver enzymes will be jacked up...you'll also need to use PCT.

I'm not familiar with the other one.