SuperPump 250.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Wilson, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

2. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Hope you don't mind having hersheys from a product that doesnt do very much and is essentially a waste of money. :D

You would be better off spending your money on some creatine if you dont allready. NO products IMO arent money well spent in the long run. The cost to benifit ratio is kind of horrible acctually.

3. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

the name alone makes me want to avoid it, sounds like something you'd place over your schlong

4. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Superpump = Super lame.

Drop body fat in one dose? ROFL. Avoid like the plague.

5. KICKBOY

KICKBOY Valued Member

You are right.

Superpump 250 is a very similar to BSN’s NO Explode. I don’t like either product and here is why. It is basically a caffeine drink. Compare the Gaspari Nutrition stack to the BSN stack.

Superpump 250 – Caffeine drink to make you FEEL something
    Size ON - Creatine Matrix
    Novedex XT - Natty test booster

Cell Mass - creatine
    Nitrix - Arginine or No product
    No Explode - caffeine drink to make you FEEL something

Both NO Explode and Superpump say to take on an empty stomach. The problem with taking caffeine this way is that it can make you feel pretty good or it can hit you wrong. I have hit the gym on NO Explode feeling like I was going to have a great workout just to crash 30 minutes later with a very jittery sensation.
    If you like a little caffeine (and I do) try a cup (8OZ) of black coffee 45 minutes before you lift be sure to drink 16oz of water after the coffee, and see if it helps. Everyone has a different chemistry and this mix works for me.

Other than the NO Expolde and the Superpump IMO both stacks work well, however there are other options that are cheaper and may work better.

6. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

Well, I went out and bought it. I'll tell you how it works out for me.

7. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

LOL! well, hope you dont get the splatters :rolleyes:

8. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

I got it and I loooooove it, i only did 1/2 the recamended dose and i was sooo pumped more than i have ever been before. I plan to use this stuff for a while.

9. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

All I can say is Wow.

10. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

SUPERMEGA-PUMPULTRA-5000BETA-RX_MEGA!

SUCH INTENSE PUMPS!!!1, Youll feel like your SWOLEN!, SUCH INTENSE PUMPS, YOULL LOOK HYUUOGE!!, You WONT be PUMPED, because youll be MEGA-PUMPED. SUPERMEGAPUMPULTRA-5000BETA-RX_MEGA! delivers a pump so MEGA, so ULTRA, That you wont even not be PUMPED!!1 The pumps that SUPERMEGAPUMPULTRA-5000BETA-RX_MEGA! brings are like no other product out there. They PUMP you to the max. MAXIMUM PUMP means MAXIMUM MANLINESS! If you want to be MAXIMUMLY PUMPED, or as we here at FAD-LABS call it MAXIMUM BEEFY! then you need SUPERMEGAPUMPULTRA-5000BETA-RX_MEGA!

:cool:

11. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

LOL @ Prophet. :D

Wilson - AFAIK the pump is worthless. It just makes you feel bigger whilst you're working out. It doesn't actually do anything for you long term.

12. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Worse than that, some guys like Dave Barr go so far as to say that NO boosters taken orally have little long term benefit and actually cause some negative effects. It looks likely that all you're pumping is your ego.

13. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Yeah, the pump is acctually just caused by insulin .... which you can manipulate through diet, which makes NO supps quite a waste of $$$