Stretching DVD giveaway

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Van Zandt, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Wait, this isn't the sex toy thread! Oops! :eek:

2. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

MAP has a sex toy thread? *runs in the opposite direction* I've seen many things in my life, few compare to the horrors of what I've seen girlfriends pull out of a small velvet bag :| *shudders*

3. proteinnerd

proteinnerd Valued Member

In my experience if your with a girl comfortable enough to share what she pulls out of a velvet bag with you, you are in for a hell of a good ride.....unless of course she plans on using it on you!

Then, just pray to God that all your training pays off.

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

At least it'll make splits easier :p

5. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

I never want that kind of split :scared:

6. stubbyd

stubbyd Valued Member

yes most are probably self-explanatory as still being dangerous places to visit due to civil unrest, viloence, terrorism, etc but I personally don't understand the reason for the countries I left in your quote above.

Zambia & Uganda are two countries I grew up in and admittedly were violent and full of civil unrest but they've come a long, long way since then. The Slovakia's, etc are all ex-communist USSR ruled countries and 10+ years ago I would also have understood the reservations, but much less so now.

Anyway, it's your prize so you choose what and where really just saying I don't get the why for these few.

7. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I'm avoiding those countries because I don't feel like getting stabbed in the kidneys.

8. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Or worse, having it stolen.

[​IMG]