SiX Pack ????????????///

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by NosX, Feb 5, 2003.

1. NosX

NosX New Member

lol

2. Cain

Cain New Member

Who's Ken? :confused:

|Cain|

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Cain, Ken is kchenault ///"the one with the 6-pack n the cooler"

True, it has been way too cold in these parts to even "think" about exposing our middles!!
    We'll be concentrating more on the 6 packs once it starts to warm up and we start shedding these layers of thermal clothing!!

4. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

yup u want fat on ur body almost invisible ;)

-TkdWarrior-

5. Cain

Cain New Member

Oh, thanx,

I was obsessed over the six pack at first and got it and still hv it :D but nowadays I concentrate more on toughening my stomach

|Cain|

6. NosX

NosX New Member

i saw a guy on tv he got his stomach lined a six pack way so the stomach is a six pack 24/7 its sick and 100% fake looking hes there wrestling and always has his six pack sticking 4 inches out lol

7. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

whats the best exercise to do for the lower half?

8. Cain

Cain New Member

Don't think there's a best exercise........the best advice I can give is crunch, crunch and crunch some more :D

|Cain|

9. kchenault

kchenault Valued Member

10. dredleviathan

dredleviathan New Member

Yep scrapper is a total dude in terms of bodyweight exercises.

11. Cougar_v203

I will go to the site but i won't considering i'm in school and a teacher is coming and....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!....*Static*

12. khafra

khafra New Member

Actually, that's real. Bodybuilders call it "Turtle belly," it happens when your internal organs expand from doing too many anabolic steriods without proper cycling and HPTA recovery.

13. Cain

Cain New Member

Khafra, I have been wondering.....are you a fitness expert or a doctor or something?

|Cain|

14. khafra

khafra New Member

Heh--I guess you could call me a little bit of a self-taught fitness expert. I'm lazy, but want to look good-so I try to learn enough to make the most of every workout. And I want this body to last me as long as possible, too. And I have 'satiable curiousity, like Rudyard Kipling's Elephant Chile'

15. Cain

Cain New Member

I see, we have many physicists on this forum but I guess I would call you a biologist 'cause you seem to know an awful lot of body conditioning :D

|Cain|

16. NosX

NosX New Member

17. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I've ben robbed!

I went to LA with at least a 4 pack.

I came home with a definate 1 pack!

THEY STOLE MY ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 10oz steaks for breakfast & "all you can eat" pig-outs may have something to do with it. LOL!

18. Cougar_v203

lol. damn those steaks *shakes fist*

19. Cain

Cain New Member

Naaah! Eat as many steaks as u want, just do 50 more crunches for every steak u eat :D

|Cain|

20. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

How's that gonna help Cain?