Ross Training - Infinite Intensity

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by JaxMMA, Dec 10, 2008.

1. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

I'm about to order Ross' Infinite Intensity workout manual. Just wanted to see if someone has tried his workouts already. I saw him mentioned and refferenced few times on the forums, so I guess he's legit.
    I'm looking into improving my conditioning for MMA more. So far I've been following Power Training by Robert dos Remedios and gained some pretty good strenght, but my conditioning hasn't improved much.

thx.

2. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

You can't go wrong with any product ordered from Ross. They're all top quality and contain excellent, practical advice. Infinite Intensity is my favourite of the books I have (The Underground Guide - which is no longer available, Never Gymless, Full Throttle Conditioning and Infinite Intensity). I like best it because it includes weights in the program and I enjoy weight training.

As I said above, it is an excellent resource that covers conditioning, strength and explosive strength training, as well as useful information on how to create a routine and a sample routine to get you started.

3. Rayson

Rayson Valued Member

It's Good stuff man. I have been using his method for couple years now.

4. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

Thx for advice.

5. montana

montana Valued Member

agree with the comments, his stuff is based around basic conditioning methods that delivers the goods!

check out www.rosstraining.com for more testimonials

6. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Buy it, follow it. Really good stuff, particularly for MA.

7. Jester

Jester I elbow, therefore I am.

I know this is an old thread but wanted to throw up another post of support for Ross. Bought 2 of his books and anytime I have had questions he has always answered my emails the same day. Longest I've ever waited for an answer was about 12 hours. Can't ask for much better service than that!

Jester.