Lost Qi leading to bad health, and how to restore it.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Theta, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

There is another way. The energy cannot see itself, only the mind can interpret the energy, which can be difficult taking into account the time difference between birth and the present day. One alternative is to shock the central nervous system, in a "controlled" environment, there the mind can reintepret the energy field as it vanishes and "rebuilds".

2. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

...that made no sense... :confused:

3. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

That's a great one!

From there we could switch into:

"I don't believe it" ... "It couldn't be" ... "did you?" and so on

Then perhaps even add a breif pause followed by a random sequence of changing emotions lol

But as this is supposed to be a healing thread, wouldn't something more positive make more sense?

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

QFT (you meant the thread, right?)

5. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

I think what SiAiS is talking about is resetting the nervous system, so to speak. One way to do this is with a bucket of cold/freezing water, i.e. stand up and slowly pour it over yourself from the top down.

6. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

So cold showers all the way then?

SiAis your post was nonsense.

7. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Theta, why not just masturbate less? Seriously, treat it like a diet or cutting down drinking or something and just limit yourself to twice a day. You'll probably enjoy it more that way too. :rolleyes:

8. Moi

Or get yourself a girlfriend:p

Would that be Ok in this mystical land that these people live in or is any sexual act depleting Qi?

9. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Are you kidding? If he's doing it as often as this thread implies he'd wear the poor girl out within a week.

10. Moi

It's quality over quantity then.

One downside to all this tossin' - might get yourself a bit of a hair trigger there:eek:

11. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

LOL.. yeah, I think that is the traditional solution... though, I think a bit of will power would be best.. :)

12. Moi

So these guys are all w............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_pvfIs3ed0&fmt=18"]Training of waterfall(mobile phone version)in Japan - YouTube[/ame]

............wet?

This thread has been brought to you in conjunction with.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  13. Theta

Theta New Member

Thanks for the insight. I am also not sure that masturbation can lead to blockages in your meridians or chakras, but I think it is fairly safe to say it will deplete them of Qi energy. I will continue doing my Qigong as it has been the only real solution in healing.

14. Theta

Theta New Member

To anyone still skeptical, here is how I came to conclude that masturbation was the cause of my health problems.

1) First off, I would do it a tonne, day and night, even when I wasn't aroused.
    2) By the time I was 15, I started noticing health problems, but they were just minor, and I thought they would go away.
    3) By 18, I was exhibiting early signs of MS symptoms, and had a brain MRI done, to screen for MS.
    4) Eventually, I had headaches, migraines, eye pain, ear pain, neck pain, back pain, pain in various bones, and suffered from brain fog all the time.
    5) Then when I was 19, we went on vacation to California for 2 weeks, and when I came back, I noticed I felt amazingly good. I also realized I had never masturbated while there. Within one month of being back, I started suffering from the symptoms again.
    6) Eventually, I realized that the symptoms would only appear IMMEDIATELY after I masturbated, becoming very intense within the next couple of hours, and gradually diminishing as the days went by.
    7) Then I looked into sexual exhaustion and noticed that a lot of other people suffered from identical symptoms because they also masturbated too much.

Therefore, since western medicine does not see excessive masturbation as a problem which can lead to physical detriment, I turned to eastern medicine since many eastern medicine systems do see masturbation as something which can lead to lots of physical harms.

15. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Interesting.

Been to a doctor?

16. LightSky

LightSky Valued Member

He doesn't need to, he's clearly got a MD standard deductive mind ;)

17. Theta

Theta New Member

Yes I have. He had me have all sorts of body scans, blood work, various other tests throughout the years, and the only time he nailed anything was when he figured out I had acid reflux/GERD nearly 2 years ago.

After being on western medicine pills, 3 different types which none are designed to heal, but mask the symptoms, I finally went to an alternative health doctor, and after taking one type of pill to neutralize my bodies pH, I was healed within 2 months.

Hopefully, you understand why I really don't have much faith left in western medicine, and why I hold such respect for alternative medicines which most people view as .... well not normal. Thats why I am looking to TCM, as well as other eastern meditations, systems to help me heal.

18. Moi

A healthy diet, full of green veg. would have done that.

No need to give up ........

19. Theta

Theta New Member

I did a google on this plant, and couldn't find out exactly what it is. It did find Casaba melons. Is that what you were talking about?

20. Theta

Theta New Member

Exactly, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.