journal

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by shipto, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

when I hit the link you give it says 'page cannot be displayed', so I can't log into the old site.

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Try www.martialartsplanet.com/forumsv2

3. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

that's what I said! ;)

4. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Will the links to the individual journals on each post placed by someone return soon?
    I know this has to do with the update, but i'd like to just make sure.

P.S Journals working for me fine through the old site access. :Angel:

5. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Okay, let's all acknowledge that I am an idiot and that it is probably something that I am doing wrong so that I cannot get to my journal no matter how slowly and loudly you all speak. Here is step by step the way I am using the above link. First I just clicked directly on it and logged in to old site and then pressed the journal button. The listings come up but when I press on one it says I have no access to that funtion. So then I come back to the new MAP, press the log out button on the top of the screen and try to go to www.martialrtsplanet.com/forumsv2. Well I get back to the old log in and do that. Then I press journal button and I get the listing but still cannot access them. The only button is the get a journal button, but it won't actually let me get a journal.

So, am I doing something wrong? Or do I just have to be patient? If I am doing it wrong I would like to clear it up so I don't feel like such a big idiot.

Thanks for your patience. :)

6. totality

totality New Member

i would have to recommend opening up a text editor and just keeping your own journal. or, god forbid, create a written journal.

7. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

What? And deny my wisdom to the masses? :eek: Pshaw I say to you! :D

8. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

I haven't had a working journal for 5 days now and have been unable to access anyone elses either...grrrr...frustrating!

9. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

Mine works fine and so does looking at others' Guess the Journal God smiles upon me

10. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Have you tried sacrificing large zoo animals? It worked for me! Actually the way I got on was that someone sent me a PM from v2 and from there I could get into journal. Clearing cookies and all that didn't work for me. Now I just go back to my e-mail and click on that PM and it gets me to old site and I just click on journal and away we go. Might be worth trying. :)

11. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek