How do I lose........The fat back.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Hapuka, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Fat is back again on my back. Are there any exercises I can do to help tone my back?

Thanks

2. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't we been over this before?

Anyway, short answer: You can't "tone" and you can't spot reduce. If you want to lose fat adjust your diet and expend more calories in exercise.

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Less time on the internet and more time putting into practice the wealth of information you have already been given in the questions you asked before :)

4. ninjapiratecapn

ninjapiratecapn Est. 1986

Eat 5-6 healthy, small meals a day, every three hours or so, with lots of whole-wheat quality carbs and proteins. Do more cardio, and build more back muscle through strength training.

There is loads of info on this out there on the Intarweb; do a search and you will be pleasantly surprised.

5. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

I picked this little trick up in the USMC. If you want to lose weight RUN!

6. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

that really really really sounds like a good advice. it really really really seems worth giving a shot. :)

7. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Thanks Neryo ;) :love:

8. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

well, it does seem like good advice :D

Hapuka????

9. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hapuka - you have already been told in other threads the answer to your question. You have also been told to use the Search function. You have ignored the advice that people have given you and have posted the same question again.

If you are going to ignore our advice, theres really no point in your posting here, is there?

10. klaasb

klaasb ....

SHe is probably looking for a more easy, less demanding method.

Well, there isn't any.

Maybe if you type fast enough, you can loose weight and still play the computer instead of working out ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  11. Verx

Verx "Darkness Approaches"

He?

Hapuka was a girl, last time I checked. ;) :D

12. klaasb

klaasb ....

Sorry, fixed it

13. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Hapuka.

That was not a very smart question, I mean come on! Stop sitting on your fat butt and go for a run!

14. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Good idea Hapuka ,make sure you have the right winter gear though. ;)

15. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Got the gear now I just need to find a good place to run. I'm thinking around the park where there isn't too much traffic.

16. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Don't think, just run. The longer you spend planning it the longer it will take for you to achieve your goals. Leave the computer, stick those shoes on and go for it!