healthy weight lose

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Zerodauto, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Zerodauto

Zerodauto Valued Member

Hi all. I'm about 182 pounds and I need to lose around five pounds for my next amateur Kickboxing fight. I wonder what suggestions suggestions you could give me as to eating and exercises. As of now I train six to seven days a week. Running Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for thirty minutes. I don't mind running everyday if I have to.

2. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

To lose weight you need to sort your diet out. Cut down on processed foods (particularly starchy carbs), cut out junk food and sugary drinks (including fruit juice), increase your vegetable intake and make sure you eat enough protein and some fats (but not made-made hydrogenated stuff).

How long do you have to lose the weight?!

3. Zerodauto

Zerodauto Valued Member

Well I never drink soda or juice I only drink water and sports drinks when needed. I have until November nineteenth.

4. lord-humungous

lord-humungous Valued Member

Is this a weight cut to make a certain weight division or are you looking to permanently lose five pounds?

5. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Do you really need the sports drinks? They are usually loaded with sugar and calories and many people who use them really don't need to.

6. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

1. Exercise with intensity (within reason)

2. Eat a little less then you usually would

3. Eat clean (cut out the majority of processed sugary foods/drinks in your diet)

4. Drink a lot of water

5. Sleep well.

6. Have a determined mindset

I wish you luck!!

7. nekoashi

nekoashi Valued Member

If you are looking to lose 5 pounds for a match, that is just water weight. I can lose that from doing an hour and a half of karate.

8. Zerodauto

Zerodauto Valued Member

I only drink them after intense training sessions over an hour and a half long or if I feel dehydrated.

At this point just for the fight. When I can afford to consistently buy the right foods then it will be permanent.

9. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

5 pounds? Just take a dump.

10. Jessy21

Jessy21 New Member

Some effective and natural weight loss tips are
    Avoid all fat foods and fast foods.
    Take low card diet
    Eat raw vegetables and fresh fruits
    Drink plenty of water in a day
    Make regular exercise plan.