Dymetadrine Xtreme

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jay, May 26, 2003.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

Hi all,
    Has anyone tried this ? It's supposed to be a bit of thermogenic booster thingy ma'jig (that's the technical term anyway). I got the US version with nowt taken out (ephedrine), I've been taking 2 - 3 a day for a week now - I get a massive buzzzzzzz off it and my energy level seems to be up (hence me writing this at 20 past the witching hour). I feel as if my love handles are fading a bit, but maybe I'm just imagining it - has anyone else got any thoughts on it (the tablets ... not my love handles)

Thanks,
    Jay

MUST .... GET ..... SOME ...... SLEEEEP :eek:

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Never heard of it LOL!

(Twitch twitch)

3. Jay

Jay New Member

LOL ! Me neither :eek:

4. YODA

Hey Jay - do you remember Anne who used to train with us? One evening after a private lesson in my garage I gave her one :D She phoned me the next day to say she'd been up until 4am - done all the ironing & cleaned the oven. Marvelous stuff! That Dymetadrine ain't bad either.

5. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

Where can I get me an Anne?

6. Jay

Jay New Member

LOL ... I don't remember Anne, but she sounds pretty highly strung to me :D

My missus has been taking some Dymetadrine, the housework hasn't improved but her insanity has gone through the roof :D (NOBODY tell her I said that !!)

Jay

7. khafra

khafra New Member

Sounds like another ECA stack, Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin. Should yield about the same results as Xenadrine and a host of similar products. They're good for fat loss and lean muscle retention, and fairly safe if you have no pre-existing conditions, but don't forget to drink plenty of water and watch your heart rate during strenuous exercise.

8. Jay

Jay New Member

Thanks Khafra.

Jay

9. YODA

Khafra. - yes, that's exactly what it is - but due to an improved balance of Ephedra alkaloids it only needs half the caffeine of things like Xenadrine. I've tried 'em all and this one is the best by far.

10. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I just did a search for where I could get this product.
    Looking at the ingredients it does have a high dose of ephedra in it ... and honestly I have been pretty scared off from taking the stuff lately.
    I have a minor heart condition (MVP) and was told to stay clear of ephedra-based metabo products... but unfortunately I have in the past have had great results when using them.
    Right now I am taking Diet Fuel.... (Twinlabs) which honestly just make me pee alot!!:D

11. Geordie Boy

Geordie Boy New Member

So you guys, while on this topic, would you advise taking something whilst training. I'm training very intense 6 days a week, but i don't feel drained etc.
    If the answer is yes what would you advise(bearing in mind i've never taken anything like that before?

12. khafra

khafra New Member

Hey, thanks for the heads up, Yoda. Some people say caffeine can have deletorius effects on your glucose sensitivity, so it might be good to cut down the dosage like that.

Kickchick, if you'd like to play it safe and avoid ephedra, there's thyroid stimulating products like Sytrax's gugglebolic, and stronger ones T3 and T4. They come with their own set of precautions, though--if you go too high on the T4 dosage for too long, you can come up with all kinds of interesting conditions, like hyperthyroidism.

And Geordie boy, if you're feeling healthy and energetic, you're probably not doing too badly. If you want to take supplements, start with a good multivitamin. Unless you're only trying to lose weight, you don't need ECA, NYC, thyroid boosters, or anything else like that--they'll make it very hard to put on any muscle. If you're trying to eat 5 or 6 meals a day, and don't have time to make 'em all, it's ok to get an MRP mix at the GNC, or do your own for less money at proteinfactory.com or proteincustomizer.com. If you ever do feel a need for more energy, beef liver tabs are a great supplement, although they're horse pill-sized and impart an eye-watering intensity and increased volume of gas passed.

13. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Huggulee Guggulee !!!
    Thanks khafra ... I just did a search on ...Sytrax's gugglebolic ... very interesting cos' I've never heard of the herb (and I follow up on this stuff like crazy!!)
    This compound helps you lose fat, improve your cholesterol, and at the same time improves your complexion (actually clears up acne!)?
    .... also it can help ketogenic diets (Atkins- low carb diets) as these diets tend to reduce the thyroid's effectiveness.

14. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Question ....why do you take these ................potions, I know what they do, but do you really need them with all the chemicals?

I've never taken anything like that......the only thing i've taken is gingseng, is this the same or totally different?
    Can anyone tell me the difference .....i would prefere to stay with natural stuff......any tips?:confused:

15. YODA

"Natural stuff"
    Bwaaahahahahaaaa........

Take a look on the labels on the food you eat.

"Natural stuff" LOL!

Your eating chemicals anyway - you may as well take the ones that you KNOW will do what you want them to do.

16. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Ok.....point taken, i want something for energy boost, NOT bulking up or anything.......whats good but not too strong?

17. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Where do you get this Dymetadrine Xtreme from?

Sounds good stuff, I need more energy, just getting out of the chair feels too much some dayz :D

Is pro plus any good? I've got some but never got round to trying it.

18. khafra

khafra New Member

Morphus, a B vitamin complex is cheap, helps your energy levels as well as protein synthesis, and isn't too strong.

Oh, and glad I could share the enlightenment, KickChick

If you're trying Atkins or a Ketogenic diet the other supplement I'd recommend is r-ALA, alpha lipoic acid. It's a nice, healthy antioxidant that also works in place of insulin to clear carbs from your bloodstream and keep you in ketosis.

19. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

Bloody Dymet :eek:

20. Jay

Jay New Member

LOL @ BlackRaven