Creatine- Driven into muscles

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jamo2, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

The other day i was having a chat to the supplements rep in my local health food shop, and told him i was interested in some monohydrate.
    He asked me what i was currently taking and when i told him just whey protein he said the creatine wouldnt do much good.
    My body wouldnt absorb as much as it could, and suggested i take a Grow shake, you know the 1000 calorie shake things.

Anyways, im confused. Surely if i take some simple sugars or something with it, i shouldnt have a problem. I dont mind taking these shakes, im starting the 5x5 in 5 weeks so ill start taking them then, just want to start on the creatine for now.

What dya reckon.

2. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Just take it, you don't need some ridiculous 1000 calorie sugar shake to absorb it.

3. Holmes

Holmes Valued Member

who ever u talked to is full of it,I bodybuild and Im pretty big,I take creatine and protien and have been doing it for years, u will notice a big difference if u start taking creatine,more energy ,u will lift more,and will gain mass,make sure u drink alot of water

4. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Just take the CM with some dextrose powder, that allways works well. Grape juice works if your lazy haha.

Acctually, a good way to do it is just to take the creatine with your post workout meal. The insulin responce from that big meal is more then enough to shuttle the creatine to where its needed.