Constant Blood.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Wilson, May 27, 2006.

1. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

alright today I just got my 11th bloody nose in the past month, me and my friend were wrestling and i bumped my nose on his knee and i started bleeding. yesterday was my 10th bloody nose i was shadowboxing in mt class and all of a sudden i get a bloody nose, My 5th bloody nose i was sitting in my friends room and i felt somthing drop of my lip onto my hand and i look down and im bleeding..so i say no biggy and stick a peice of toilet paper in there and about 10 mins later i pull it out and there is this long slimy thing of blood, it looked like a long narrow teardrop. Then my 6th bloody nose i was sitting in math class and my nose was stuffy so i decided to blow it, and it started bleeding, it was bleeding for at least 15 mins. No i did not hit myself in the face and im not doing cocain.

what do all these bloddy noses mean? am I just an easy bleeder?

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Your 16?

It'll stop. I had the exact same thing at your age, and it stops on its own accord...

3. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

make that 13 bloody noses i just got another one.

4. flaming

flaming Valued Member

See a doctor. Are you on any blood thining medication, aspirin, bromelain etc?

5. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

nope im not on any medication.

6. Beowolf

Beowolf Valued Member

Doctor. If you have a medical problem, you go see a doctor.

At least mention it in your next check-up.

Damn stubborn people. Nothing replaces a talented physician.

7. Agutrot-

Agutrot- Jack of all Trades

It could be from damage to your nose. My nose has been broken four times and after the third break my nose started bleeding if I put wierd pressure on it. My opinion is that you have a weak blood vessel in your nose that bleeds in changes in pressure, or just from dry air.

8. Kintanon

Kintanon Valued Member

I had these up until I was about 17-18. My doc told me I had a weak capillary in one side of my nose, so it kept bursting for no reason or for small bumps. He recommended I drink a lot of orange juice and told me it would correct itself over time..

Kintanon

9. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

No need for the detail man! As everyone else has said nose bleeds come and go, more vitamin C is as far as I know the only thing you can do. Oh and don't pick your nose!

If your really worried go see a doctor.

P.S. As for the teardrop that was in all likelihood just blood congealed with some mucus stuck up your nose... but thanks for the image.

10. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

Hey, i had that bloody nose thing, its really anoying but the doctor gave me a cream and it went away after about 4 days of using the cream.

11. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

thanks everyone, looks like i'll be drinking alot of orange juice. As for the teardrop image im sorry i just didnt know any other way to drescribe what it looked like, i thought it could mean somthing serious. My one friend told my it was a blood clot or somthing. I probably won't go to the doctors i dont think its that serious.

12. Battle Sword

Battle Sword Valued Member

Constant Blood

Best advice is to see your doctor to rule out anything serious.
    Nosebleeds can often be triggered by allergies.

13. M Lambert

M Lambert Fitness Consultant

Chances are it'll either be "it'll go away" or the more fun version "OK lets burn the blood vessel" - and thats what they'll do :)