6 Pakistani Gangsters and a Pitbull - what would you do?!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by slipthejab, Jun 20, 2006.

?

Is this funky tripe?

1. I concur this is obviously the finest quality tripe

28 vote(s)
    35.4%
  2. I believe this to be some stank ass tripe

26 vote(s)
    32.9%
  3. This is tripetastic

19 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. Does his mom know he's flogging tripe?

39 vote(s)
    49.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ok peeps - my funky tripe detector has gone off the scale... I stumbled across this gem recently:
    in this thread:
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=900364#post900364

In good conscience I cannot let a story like this go unchallenged. I think it's a big fib. A fib of epic proportions. It's got all the makings of the classic fish story.

Please vote and let me know what you think.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  2. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

Pit bulls eat your face. For fun.

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I'll cast my vote for BS - but where's the poll? :confused:

PS: for 'Pakistani gangsters' read 'Bengali thirteen year olds in Burberry caps'. For 'pitbull' read 'pitbull puppy'. :D

4. Kintanon

Kintanon Valued Member

Gotta say BS.
    Also, The only Art that can handle 6 pakistani gangsters and a pitbull is.............

PARKOUR!
    In other words, run like a BIATCH.

Kintanon

5. OFP

OFP New Member

Obviously If I was him i wouldn't run, I'd realise that these pakistani gangsters are using a whole new style which has given up inanimate objects as weapons and uses live animals instead.

To solve my plight I'd throw a few kame Hame Ha's in their direction.

6. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I see this going downhill faster than slip's girlfriend rolled out of a car...

7. ANCIENTMASTER

ANCIENTMASTER New Member

Keep in mind most Pakistanis are honest hardworking people. I'm not saying there are no Pakistani gangsters, I'm just saying you're less likely to see one. I can almost guarantee that if its true these paki gangbangers are wannabe highschool kids. Most of whom are on the honor roll and to worried about their college acceptance to engage in combat. The pit bull could very well have been tamed, or on a leash while he exchanged words with them. My guess is its a situation blown way out of proportion. A classic example of a "Big Fish" getting bigger and bigger. Heres a question for you slip, would you rather fight six pakistani gangbangers with a pit bull...or Fedor?

8. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

You take that back! ;)

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ancientmaster - oh I completely agree with you. We have many Pakistani's here in Hong Kong. Most work the physical labor type jobs. Primarily in construction and roadworks. They are some hard workin' folk. Not afraid of serious physical labour. There is a massive roadworks project right by my place and I get the chance to walk by it every day.. they do some truly backbreaking work. But you don't see them whinning about it. They just get on it with it.

When someone reaches for the word 'Pakistani' as in the story above.. it always reminds me of stories of people describing attackers as dark and hairy. It's a raciallly motivated undertone that I find lame.

The point of this thread is not to disparage Pakistani's... but to highlight what I see as an odius fib told here on MAP to make ones self look so rough and so tough. It reads like something right out of a comic book. I wanted to get opinions on it... so that's why I made it with poll options.

Of course if someone were to post credible evidence to the contrary I'd happily eat my words.

10. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Well, you know, taken out of context, it's not really that big a fib. I mean, all he said was he walked into a "situation." Who knows what that situation may entail when it involves hairy, mean, racially stereotyped, manual laboring high school students, and a pit bull pup.

That being said, thiss stacks up like andre the giant in terms of tall tales. I clicked all four options.

11. ANCIENTMASTER

ANCIENTMASTER New Member

Where I'm from they are highly educated and extremely wealthy. They come here work hard and become doctors, lawyers, and engineers. I guess that goes to show despite everyones anger towards us, America is still an awesome place to live.

12. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

I think mine is already known, but I'm going to vote for the purpose of the poll.

13. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

A pitbull alone would have been enough for this to be a monumental fish story.

There's a reason they call 'em pitbulls.

And unless they are sturdier than a bull, I seriously doubt anyone could fight a pitbull (well, barehanded; of course!).

*EDIT:

What would I do? I'd probably start throwing bacon at the gangsters in hope that the pitbull attack them.

What, don't everyone carry bacon in their pockets? Damn shame; you never know when it can come in handy!

14. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm going to quote this so everytime this clown says something in the KF section people will see this lovely gem. Thank you slip!

You've just served up roasted troll for dinner.. Again!

15. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I vote all of the above and did, you know i have clashed with people for my anti millitant muslim stqance but I do have a good mate who is a Pakistani university lecturer (and Thai boxer) and one of his brothers was a bit of a rogue to say the least.

16. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Unless there wasn't actually any violence and instead they had a dance-off to determine who controlled that 'turf'....

17. adouglasmhor

Top style old school. :)

18. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

What was the ethnicity of the pitbull? :D

19. adouglasmhor

yes if you tried the bacon trick on a pitbull used to eating halal you could be in deep doo doo.

20. adouglasmhor

Just to answer the original question, 6 Pakistani gangsters and a pitbull, I would ask them who sent them and how much gear they were wanting ;)