How many Fight(s)? And acceptable?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by zhangsanfeng, May 31, 2006.

?

How many fight(s)?

1. 1

14 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. 2-5

46 vote(s)
    24.7%
  3. 5-10

36 vote(s)
    19.4%
  4. Don't remember :S

42 vote(s)
    22.6%
  5. None

41 vote(s)
    22.0%
  6. Or never will

7 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Bwaaaaaaah :D

2. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Thanks man, I needed that laugh

3. kungfoolery

kungfoolery Valued Member

alrighty, im gonna take that as 'i dont believe ya', which is your fault.. i have no reason to lie, in fact its quite pompous of you to think that im here to impress you. i was forced into justifyin my initial statements so i did.
    i would have been insulted by that but it just means you have nothing left to say :)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  4. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

I can accept that maybe in a one-on-one fight you may not want to run away - fair enough, if you have a chance to beat the guy it may be the best option (not always though - and I'm not encouragiing any of you to go head first into fights :) ) but:

that is just suicidal. Man I would have been out of there in a shot - and I'm not afraid to admit it. Being a coward is one thing - having common sense is something totally different.

5. kungfoolery

its rarely one to one on the street, but like ya said i must lack common sense, whatever... im sick of this thread, i give my opinion and get a load of crap for it cause you wouldnt do the same. why do some people have to convince others to 'do things their way', if u dont like it then fine, leave it

6. adouglasmhor

Yes it is quite pompous of me not to believe a teenager's tales of six Pakistani gangsters and a pit bull, bull is the only thing that rang true. I have nothing to say to you because I am not a presenter on CBBC or your therapist. By the way anyone who believes you can feel free to join in and disagree with me, I won't hold my breath.

As for reasons to lie, low self esteem, dangerous fantasist in training, keyboard warrior, the list is endless.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  7. adouglasmhor

Post some pictures and how you got them, I was six years in the Army, worked the doors. and ran with a wild team when I was younger and can tell a lot about how scars happened, If they look genuine I will appologise if you feed me any rubbish i will call you on it, OK?

8. kungfoolery

alright i see how youd need proof, but i really dont like the idea having to post that **** for everyone to see. despite that, your somethin of a stubborn jerk so i figure i wont live your insult down unless i prove my 'bull'. though i still dont feel i have anything to prove to you, callin me out as a liar is (how can i say it politely) very aggrivating... its always the guys who think they're tough that call BS the most, makes sense though.

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

oh goody. Let's see the battle wounds of this Wing Chun warrior...

*pulls up chair, throws up feet and reaches for the popcorn.

10. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

it is nearly impossible to get back up when you are surrounded by a group of guys hitting and kicking you. and even if you try to, you will leave your vital organs exposed. fair enough if there are only 3/4 guys but anything more than that is hard. as soon as you try to get back up someone will hit you back to the floor. it was my friends bday last friday and myself and another guy dropped him to the floor and started beating him, he is much bigger than us and he couldnt even get up with only two of us (but we was drunk).

curling up in the foetus position covering your head has helped me in the past. for a start your legs are blocking blows to your body and your arms are covering your head. the best thing to do is try and not let yourself get in those situations.

11. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

a broken arm, a coma doesnt last a few hours. obviously you was lucky in your fights. there is no dishonour in losing a fight or walking away especially when you are outnumbered. and if you really feel you have to fight, walk away and come back with more people or a weapon. you always have more options when you have more time.

btw you never told us what happened with the pit bull? :D

12. kungfoolery

...another feeble jab, but you can forget it... 'adouglasmhor' owes me an apology so hes the only one i owe any proof.

leon_x u wanna know what happened, add me on your msn and i ill fill ya in :). yeah i dont doubt ive had some luck, but wtf is wrong with you???? if you cant accept some people do and think about some things differently then deal with it, i shouldnt have to defend everything i say, and then defend my defense.

13. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Well, if you wouldn't post crap to begin with, you wouldn't have to defend it, nor the crap that defends the crap that you posted originally.

14. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

was that aimed at me??? i didnt say i doubted you, i just disagree on your views on honour and things. i rather walk away from the fight and go sleep in my own bed than a hospital bed.

15. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Thank you. What I was saying all along.

16. kungfoolery

OK! FANTASTIC, THATS FINE... its people like yohan i have a problem with, i didnt come on here say "oh you guys are pussies and cant handle yourselves and i can cause im a hard ******* and blah blah blah". no cause i wouldnt crap on someone for getting out of a dangerous situation, if thats their nature than good, less problems for them. but somehow its ok to castigate me for not doing the same thing?? wtf is that?... i have a problem walking away from things, how the hell is that offensive to anyone else? get real, talking to me like im immature and you yourself cant even let go of someone elses personal opinion.

17. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

obviously you never had a beating so bad to change your views. if someone had a gun in your face, would u still be a hero?

18. kungfoolery

<<deleted a post full of profanity - Aegis>>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2006
  19. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

err.. feeble?

Let me see... you posted this:

I'd say that's one of the biggest fish stories ever told on MAP.
    So you're on about the scar... come on... post up.
    I think your story is one big funky piece of tripe.

but hey... let's get some public consensus on it:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54623

do be sure to vote.

20. kungfoolery

well then its a good job i have no respect for your opinion, isnt it? :)
    what i said was true, its insulting that you think im insecure enough to <<removed - Aegis>> people i dont even know... but i cant change what you do and do not believe. at the same time im kinda flattered that you think thats so unbelieveable, :Dlol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2006