YOUR STORY: First Time Drunk

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by warriorofanart, Mar 23, 2013.

1. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

So for personal and religious reasons I didn't drink. After a reconsideration of my beliefs, I decided to drink after I am done with hellish final's week.

Yesterday was my first real time getting drunk. My friends broke me in with rum shots. I took 4 within 30 minutes, then chugged a bottle of ale. This is all on an empty stomach because I lost my appetite after pulling an all-nighter (and I haven't had sleep for a second night up to that point). Well, long story short, I ended waking up @ this girl's place with a trash bin full of vomit. I felt pretty bad about throwing up, but had an enjoyable night altogether. :D

I am sure there are pretty crazy, wild stories out there. It doesn't have to be your first! Let's hear 'em!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Don't remember. :D

3. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

My "best" ones wouldn't be suitable for MAP.

I quit drinking about 5 or 6 years ago.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  4. Happy Feet Cotton Tail

Happy Feet Cotton Tail Valued Member

My first time drinking heavily.

Drinking game with two swedish girls, got so "inebriated" that I had forgotten how to cheat (I had hidden a card up my sleeve, but when I tried to play it I forgot I should keep its storage hidden and let everyone watch me fumble in my sleeves for my pair of kings).All 3 of us eventually passed out, I went out on my bathroom floor. Was woken up by a room mate who stumbled in needing the bathroom at 4am who as I came round turned to and -apparently- grunted...

"It's alright Edd, I'm having a nap. You can go back to sleep, everything is fine."

5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. I'm described as a extremely cheap date.

I celebrated my 30th birthday by getting blind drunk in Central London. Theres a picture of me somewhere sitting on a chair by a table that has a pyramid of 30 assorted shots and 2 straws.
    I don't know how many I got through but apparently quite a few. And I don't remember the night.

A few flashes now and again. I apparently insulted every single person I walked/dragged past such as
    "Dude, do you know what my worst nightmare is?"
    "No Mush..what is it?"
    "Waking up next to her" > proceeds to point to a girl sitting standing next to me

There are other stories too from that night, not MAP-safe and also very embarrassing...and um...garnered some Police attention.
    Usually when I drink, I just fall asleep and my skin itches like crazy.

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I remember smoking a pack of 10 cigarettes on the way home from the pub one night and I don't smoke.
    If I recall correctly I slept in the front garden that night and got up the next day to go water skiing. Not very nice.

I've not been drunk since my 21st birthday, which was over 26 years ago.

7. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I remember a friend and I deciding that the quickest way home was a straight line from the pub to our house. We decided to follow this and somehow succeeded, despite having to climb over several buildings.

Mitch

8. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

When I was a student, there was one night I came home from the pub and decided I'd fry myself up a sausage sandwich. I opened a bottle of olive oil to put in the frying pan and managed the following feat of clumsiness:

I knocked over the bottle of oil on the kitchen counter, slipped on the oil that had run into the floor and landed on the floor in the pool of olive oil, while the bottle continued to drain off the kitchen counter onto my head.

My housemate wandered in to find me sitting on the kitchen floor, fully clothed, completely covered in olive oil.

Realise that sounds like the opening of a naughty movie, but the only naughtiness was in the language I was using at the time.

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Chip pan fires, distress flares set off over nervous policemen, motorcycles parked in bedrooms, waking up in the wrong city. All good fun :D

Mitch

10. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

um my first time pass out drunk was a flat party.
    i got into a fight with a ginger kid cos i thought he was a leprechaun and wanted his pot of gold.

first time black out drunk - i dont remember getting home or much after 11pm

most time i just wake up in a random persons bed. most the time its a girls. more often than i like its a lads.

11. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

NO! but you're 'friends' starting you off on the hard stuff (i.e. RUM) seems excessively cruel. Not every drunken session needs to end up with throwing up (says seasoned veteran, just back from a night of Judo drinking and perfectly fine, see I haven't upset anyone, yet)

I could tell stories but they are not for MAP

12. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

First time was on my 18th birthday. All my friends had been drinking for years, and had decided that it was time (I've allways been law abiding, but turning 18, I saw no problems trying it out). They started me up on what we in norway call a vorspiel, and I got quite elated before we hit the local pub. There I got really drunk, and how I was not kicked out or beat up, I don't know. I sat on top of a pool-table, stealing others pints, and I ended up puking over the pool-table. A friend got me into the toilet, where I kept puking.

After beeing properly emptied (and probably stinking), I felt better, and we kept partying. I was to sleep over at one of the friends that had put me in this condition, so I don't feel particularly bad about puking out of his window, so he had to spend the next day washing my puke off the front of the house after I had been picked up by my parents :whistle:

13. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I was in Ecuador and the altitude was not a fun modifier for the drink. Had a flight at 5 am the next day, and went to sleep around 2 am, so uhh, yeah. I dunno, it was a rough time.

14. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I think I was 16 or 17. I was going over somebody's house after work. I was hanging drywall all day in the Florida summer heat and didn't drink any fluids my last few hours at work so I was pretty dehydrated. Did 6, back to back shots of vodka while dehydrated and then played a bunch of ping pong. Ended up laying on the kitchen floor in the fetal position eating ice out of a cup with my head on a towel.

There's a video of the laying down on the kitchen part.

15. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

First time reeaalllyyy drunk was O week of uni, there I was blind drunk and the older uni people start talking about the tradition of doing the Nudie Run across the dorm roof, so next thing I know there I am running along the roof with half a dozen other people with no clothes on. Woke up the next morning under some girls bed with my pants on backwards. Good fun :evil:

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Me and some (more experienced) mates went to a pub at 15 and somehow managed to get served.
    I thought I could match them pint for pint. A swift 6 pints of cider later and it was clear I couldn't.
    I managed to get home and my mum found me heaving up my pie and chips into the gutter outside our house at about 2am.
    I've not drunk cider since and can't stand the smell of it even now.
    These days I'm mostly tee-total and haven't been drunk since my stag-do 7 years ago.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  17. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

I got drunk in 1978...I'll let you know how it was when I sober up!

18. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

:D I did that once! Me and a mate tried to go in a dead straight line from the pub (the Shoulder Of Mutton in Chapel Allerton, in case you know it) to the Parkinson Tower.

The 'highlights' of the journey were me trying and failing to jump over Meanwood Beck, and climbing over the roof of a factory on Meanwood Road.

But at least we got to play on some swings on the way, and had a nice curry when we reached our destination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First time I got drunk was at about fourteen or fifteen. A mate had a party in his cellar on a Saturday afternoon. Pogoing was the fashionable way to dance in those days, but it isn't ideal when the ceiling is only a foot above your head. I was home again by about three and went to bed for a nap. By five I was sitting down to tea with my family with my first ever hangover, and my dad laughing at me.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  19. Kuniku

Kuniku The Hairy Jujutsuka

I've not drunk in about 11 years, kinda tells you how the last one went to be so bad I physically can't drink alcohol 11 years later ;op

20. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

One time, I was in Nassau (bahemian capitol) with my brother. We found a bar on the beach with criminally cheap beer, and took them up on their offer. Stumbling through a foreign poor city drunk with a childishly naive brother was an interesting experience.