your best chuck norris jokes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by roninmaster, Apr 8, 2010.

1. niftyniffler

niftyniffler Valued Member

Whats with all the Chuck Norris jokes? I mean why is Chuck Norris such a big deal anyway? Its not like he is gonna come in here and smash my face all over the keyboardalohkgbfskiafjksdnhgy\vjvfffffzdusf .v/.lnm

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Chuck Norris was born without a chin. He searched the cosmos for the perfect chin, and found it on Bruce Campbell. Chuck knew he could not match Bruce as did Bruce. Instead of defeating him Bruce Campbell took pity on this lesser being, cut off his own hand and gave it to Chuck Norris. Bruce then replaced his hand with the chainsaw he is feared throughout the multiverse for.

Chuck Norris still has no chin, but beneath his beard there now yet another fist.

3. Asterix187

Asterix187 Valued Member

Chuck Norris sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

4. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

that's got to be one of the best one's I've heard so far :D

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You sir are either lacking a sense of humor or are a moron....either that or you are the Lord BC incognito and wish to diss Chuck Norris without the ensuing Ragnarok that would occur when you clashed

6. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

chuck norris is actually a religious man only because he gets to keep the souls of the people he converts.

7. Pearlmks

Pearlmks Valued Member

Chuck Norris can drive stick in automatic

Chuck Norris was a kamikaze pilot... 10 times

Chuck Norris can do a handstand with his feet

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris, after agonizing for 3 days it died

8. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

In "The Expendables 2" they have that last joke...

Stallone's character ask Braddock (Chuck Norris)
    St - "I heard you where bitten by a cobra"
    CN- "Yes. There where an agonizing 5 days, then the cobra died"

9. S&CMAN

S&CMAN Valued Member

When Chuck Norris falls out of a boat he doesn't get wet, water gets Chuck Norris.