your best chuck norris jokes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by roninmaster, Apr 8, 2010.

1. roninmaster

roninmaster be like water

didnt see this when i searched, thought it was time for map to lay down the best theyve heard. ill go first of course:

apple pays 99cents to chuck norris everytime he listens to a song

there is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals chuck norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris can win a game of connect four in three moves

Chuck Norris is the reason why waldo is hiding.

in an average living room there are 1,242 items chuck norris can kill you with. Including the room itself

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from chuck norris.

Chuck Norris has been to mars. thats why there are no signs of life there.

Chuck Norris had an adopted son. We now know him as Kratos: the new god of war.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - Twice.
    your turn map:

2. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

God said 'let there be light'
    chuck norris said 'say please'

behind chuck norris' beard there is another fist.

chuck norris' tears cure cancer. Shame he's never cried.

chuck norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

when chuck norris was born he performed his own c section by roundhouse kicking his way out of the womb. He then had sex with the first nurse he saw. That was his third time having sex.

if you say chuck norris three times in a mirror he appears and roundhouse kicks you in the face.

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Chuck Norris doesnt do push ups. He pushes the World down

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Chuck Norris once traveled back in time to stop the JFK assassination. When Oswald took the shot, Chuck Norris blocked it with his beard. Unfortunately, JFK was so amazed his head exploded.

5. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

Chuck's beard is why shaving companies keep releasing razors with increasingly multiple blades.

6. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Only Chuck Norris can cut Chuck Norris. That's why when he wants to trim his beard, he just roundhouse kicks himself in the face as it's the only thing strong enough.

7. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

I hate Chuck Norris.

8. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

van zandt wanted to be like chuck norris, but he can't grow a beard. so he had to settle for imitating bill wallace.

9. ArthurKing

ArthurKing Valued Member

The thing is, i've never seen Bill Wallace with a beard either...the search is on!

10. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Chuck Norris can run ALL the way round Steven Seagal without getting out of breath.

Fantastic I know but true.

11. roninmaster

roninmaster be like water

chuck norris ordered a big mac at burger king and got one.

Chuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection. there were no survivors.

Chuck Norris only lets Jackie Chan live because he like Chris tucker movies

Chuck Norris can play russion roulette with a fully loaded revolver.

Chuck norris can make fire by rubbing two ice cubes together

12. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits. :yeleyes:

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.

If you want a list of Chuck Norris’ enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Chuck Norris never “gets laid”, rather: “laid gets Chuck”.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  13. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

LOL That ninja turtle one is the first Chuck Norris joke I had a good laugh at.

14. warriorofanart

I was lol-ing pretty hard myself. The internet has something for everyone :Angel: :evil:

15. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Chuck Norris holds all the Guiness world records, the book is only published for the people who came second.

16. kungfu_kyle

kungfu_kyle Valued Member

chuck norris visited the virgin islands... when he left they were just islands...

17. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Chuck Norris opened a thread in the ninjutsu forum and nobody argued with him.

18. warriorofanart

:wow:

19. Huntley

Huntley of the Gordon Clan

I love the TMNT joke…..I’ll have to share that with my kid. Here are a couple of my favs.

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
    Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
    Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

20. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Chuck Norris is a vegetarian. Which means he does not eat animals until he first puts them into a vegetative state with his fists.