You might find this "interesting"

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by Wonder, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Wonder

Wonder Valued Member

See this to the end, if you haven't seen it before I think you'll enjoy it, specially the second half :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=polQLQNl3G4&feature=related"]YouTube[/ame]

Wonder

2. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

bang went his theory

3. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

LMAO! :evil: nice :D

4. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Hey wolfie isn't that ki aikido that stuff wot big seegull does.:eek:

regards koyo

5. Daius

Daius Valued Member

I like that some of the guys are wearing gloves... lol, just the idea that they might hit him is funny for at least 4 different reasons....

6. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

No koyo. You've gone and gotten all confused again. Seagal does Rollypollydo. Besides that wasn't Ki Aikido. No where near enough aikiclouds around. The acrobatics could also have been better. ;)

7. koyo

I just can't understand where he gets the brain donors to help in his demos.I'll bet he came up with some excuse and they are still "training" with him.

regards koyo

8. ludde

ludde Valued Member

Bwha ha ha.

He must be rich or something.

9. Blast

Blast Valued Member

That's not aikido, isn't that kai or something? whatever, it doesn't work hehe.

10. Kapalmuks

Kapalmuks Valued Member

So sad and very embarassing on his side, but I still pity the old man. That's not KI Aikido either as you can tell by the way his fighting stance is. Well, I am hoping that he would overcome that degrading experience he just suffered.

11. Cowardly Clyde

Cowardly Clyde Valued Member

Is that an accurate representation of Aikido?

12. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Umm ... no. As many people have said. It's still funny though and actually a lot of Aikido is at that level these days. Good clubs are hard to find.

13. Cowardly Clyde

Cowardly Clyde Valued Member

Yup I laughed!

How come good clubs are hard to find?

14. koyo

It is NOT aikido. Good aikido schools are hard to find because there are too many "teachers" who are willing to water the art down and give the punters and mystics what they want just for the money.

regards koyo

15. aiki-laurie

aiki-laurie New Member

lmao that was so funny it made my abs hurt more than they do already!

loving the tunes too my kinda music!

well put together in the 1st half! but na thats not aikido, or not the aikido i practice anyway :p