You know it's a bad sign when...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Orangeseger, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Orangeseger

Orangeseger YouTube =/= Training

I want to hear stories from people (keep 'em real, no b.s.) about you anticipating something bad that was about to happen to you, or just in general.

I'll go first....

I was sitting in my dorm (I'm in Uni now, hurray!) and I was actually on MAP at the time when I recieved a text message from my then girlfriend. I open it, and it reads "Can you meet me a ____ in five minutes?" Well, I was thinking this was a good thing, but I asked what for, to whcih she texted back saying the classic "I just need to talk to you." Well, I knew instantly what was happening, she obviously wanted to break up with me...so I finished my post on MAP, and left for the rendevous point. When she arrived two minutes after I did, I got confirmation that she did intend to break up, but she spent so much time explaining that I got annoyed and DUMPED HER before she could finish.

(I believe we call that a "stop hit.")

Alright...fire away.

2. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I tend not to anticipate the hills and valleys of life but just, try to stay in the middle. As if I focus to deeply on either I start to go insane.

3. Orangeseger

I guess that's a good thing to do, but what I'm saying isn't so much as anticipation as "oh lor, I know where this is going" sort of thing.

4. Abyo-Lee

Abyo-Lee New Member

I was gonna write a giant gorilla story , but then i read u asked to keep em real :( :p ok, here it goes

Like a month ago, i was training parkour arround (for those who dont know it pK is an activity that includes some roof jumps everynow and then), normally im just rushing arround but then when i saw my next landing spot i just felt those kind of feelings weird to explain, like a "i shouldnt" voice inside of urself, so i stopped and my buddy kept going...and :'( he fell into wet cement .-. he didnt got really injured or anything but he did got his addidas a3 ghostride full of cement u.u a total waste

by the by , im constantly hearing that "i shouldnt" voice inside but i just rarely pay attention and i noramlly end up bad .-. havent u ever felt that? >.>

Hope to fight with you soon...

Abyo-Lee

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Something similar has happened to me whilst driving, either I will slow down and around the corner will be a speed camera or accident. Weird.

6. Devildog2930

Devildog2930 Teneo vestri ego.

You know it's a bad sign when ---- You wake up with a pain in your stomache and a desperate need to fart and you've drunk 12 pints of guiness and eaten a kebab the night before. :D

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist. ;)

7. Abyo-Lee

Abyo-Lee New Member

if that happens you dont know its a bad sign, you know its a bad sign when u head to the bathroom and someone is inside taking a shower, THEN u know its a bad sign

8. Orangeseger

Abyo...I love parkour, one of the few fun ways to stay in shape in my opinion.

Another one...You know it's a bad sign when you read a new thread on MAP entitled "The Streets."

9. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

You wake up with a pain in your stomache and a desperate need to fart and you've drunk 12 pints of guiness and eaten a kebab the night before.

Boy have I been there man.

10. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Full large Pizza hut pizza followed by downing an entire pint of Guiness in under 15 seconds.

I can't say I felt really clever after it.

11. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

It is indeed evil. It's like when you go to the loo and spend a while staring at what you've produced, trying to work out if you were drinking guinness or coal the night before...

Or is that just me?

12. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

you know it's a bad sign when...

you have a cough/cold and you start to cough up small bits of blood..

13. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

You know it's a bad sign when:

You are fighting the flu and you sneeze really hard.....

knowing full well that you have been in the loo all morning!

****let's just say "duel exhausts"*** ;)

14. Orangeseger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

15. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Bwahahahaha. Oh man, squirting from both ends. :D

16. TheCount

"Their my covers Spud!" comes to mind xD

17. narcsarge

Now you understand why toilets and bathtubs are right next to each other! :D :rolleyes:

18. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

You know it's a bad sign when you see a man trying to buy fishnet stockings in a women's clothes shop :D

19. narcsarge

Not true Looby. If said man looks like ragsy, fishnets might not look too bad on him! ;)

20. TheCount

"Kick the door down, throw the children in the tub and use the sink!!!" comes to mind as well :D