Xing Yi Instruction in London and Brum.

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Tseek Choi, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Tseek Choi

Tseek Choi Banned Banned

Hi All.

For your information....

There is a new high level XingYi teacher in the UK.

His name is Tu Minh Tan Sifu , and he recently moved to north/east London from Paris.

He intends to take on a few students who are interested in learning XingYi in a very traditional manner.

The system being taught is Hebei XingYiQuan from Master Wan Lai Sheng, to Master Liang Chao Qun, to Sifu Tu Minh Tan.

Those in the Know, will know of Master Wan Lai Sheng, as being one of the most famous Master of the 20th century.

I have put into the calender information regarding an upcoming seminar/workshop.

regards
    Colin................

Last edited: Nov 7, 2005
  2. Screwi

Screwi New Member

Hi Tseek Choi,

are these seminars the only chance of learning from Tu Minh Tan? I train in Savate but would love the opportunity to train traditionall.

3. Tseek Choi

Tseek Choi Banned Banned

Hi Screwi,
    Tu Minh Tan Sifu is currently living in London (NE) if you are interested in Xing Yi PM me and i'll give you his contact details.

He is looking for a few serious students, but is having a hard time finding people that are prepared to learn Xing YI correctly in a traditional manner.

regards
    Colin.............

4. awakened nature

awakened nature chi or pins and needles?

you said brum as well, any information on teaching in birmingham?

5. Tseek Choi

Tseek Choi Banned Banned

SIfu will be running workshops in Walsall.

OK...this isn't Brum but to us peeps from Down sarf you all sound the same! ;)

There is some info in the calender for the last workshop, or you can PM me for details.
    I believe the next one will be on the weekend of 21st 22nd Janurary 2006
    in Walsall.

cheers
    Colin..........

6. awakened nature

awakened nature chi or pins and needles?

Thats not too far from where I live, although I'm in lancaster at uni at the moment. I maybe able to make the next seminar, have to wait and see. I'll be in contact soon.

Cheers

7. Tseek Choi

Tseek Choi Banned Banned

Confirmed dates.

The dates for the second Xing Yi Quan workshop with Sifu Tu Ming Tan have been confirmed as 21/22 January 2006 in Walsall.

Full details are available in the calender.

cheers
    Colin.............