wow

Discussion in 'MMA' started by tekkengod, Jan 2, 2007.

1. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

why oh why? would dana feed sanchez to cro cop?

is there some deeper politic to it?

2. Linguo

Linguo Valued Member

highlight reel for cro cop's eventual title shot.

3. Wigglyman

Wigglyman Valued Member

Think Anderson Silva and it makes sense....

4. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

Why not?

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Sanchez has a large head. It's also shaved and quite photogenic for a skull. This is a good thing, since it's going to be in a highlight reel for at least two years after Crocop kicks it into the cheap seats

6. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

Funny thing is Sanchez doesn't seem to care much, maybe he has really good health coverage?

7. Sever

Sever Valued Member

He wouldn't be a fighter if he was admitting to being scared. The dude's a C level fighter (low B on his best day) but he's going to be stepping in there with the #2 in the world - got to respect the stones that man's got. There's always the possibility that he's just not that bright, I suppose

8. Joyseau

Joyseau New Member

Reminds me of Arlovski v. Eilers, what a ridiculous fight that was.

9. Pacer_3

Pacer_3 New Member

Maybe Cro-Cop will feed into the hype that Pride is teh beast and UFC is teh suxxor, and not prepare mentally? I figure though, that Dana doesn't want a new crossover talent to destroy his top fighter like Anderson did. Give him a can to whip on, then another can, and then maybe let him fight the champ, who I fervently hope is NOT Tim Sylvia by that time. I'm pulling for Cro-Cop to finish stirring the hornets' nest and get the UFC to actually let their talent fight and stop giving every single loser a rematch and then a rubber match. This crap is getting old quick.

10. Oversoul

Oversoul Valued Member

Will we even be able to tell the difference between a can and the champ if CroCop is fighting him?

11. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

it'll be couture by then, but still, against crocop, he'll look like a tool.

12. Sever

Sever Valued Member

The kind of money Dana's floated on Crocop, I think he's going to want Crocop to have the belt ASAP, especially with Sylvia being the marketing nightmare he is
    I really don't want to see Randy fight Crocop, it's just a recipe for a seriously injured legend

13. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

yeah i don't either, thats going to be very ugly