Would you kill?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Hapuka, Feb 2, 2007.

?

Would you kill?

1. Yes

419 vote(s)
    85.5%
  2. No

71 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. Light123

Light123 Give Up On Giving Up

The movies... :eek:

2. Myst Kitty

Myst Kitty New Member

I would kill if necessary.

3. Taekwondomaster

Taekwondomaster New Member

intresting I would like you to PM the details.B.t.w I would not kill someone unless lives depended on it though if someone attacked me I might break their spine and if they got me from behind I might twist their neck until their spine breaks

4. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

hes in the military. :rolleyes:

5. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Ex-military. He said that he runs his own business now.

6. TeamAmerica

TeamAmerica New Member

Of Course. I seek to join the military after HS and that is gonna be what I am doing over in Iraq.

7. jujitsuka07

jujitsuka07 Body by Pizza Hut!

I voted "Yes", but that is not a hard-and-fast "Yes" in every situation. I would hope if the situation arose were I persecuted, I would be able to die for my faith instead of fighting back. I have deep reservations about the taking of life.

Killing a person to save someone else wouldn't be as hard though. What does everyone feel about that? (the previous sentance)

8. angacam

angacam Mare Est Vita Mea

Why would you kill to defend another but not kill to defend yourself?

Does your life have less value than that which you might save?

If you die by an attack today, one that you could have prevented by fighting back, what happens tommorrow when the individual who killed you goes after a loved one whom you could have defended? (if you had fought for yourself yesterday)

9. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

If I had no other option I would yes to ensure protection of myself and others.

I am well aware of the psychological issues that many people feel they would but would not be able to when it came to the crunch. I am fully aware that I could if needed.

The one worry would be if I ever killed someone as an accident that I think being the person I am I would not want to live with on my mind.

10. jujitsuka07

jujitsuka07 Body by Pizza Hut!

It's not that I wouldn't kill to save myself...I would just have a harder time doing it I think. And yes, we do have to think about future things. If we didn't save ourself, and someone needed us to save them tomorrow, would we be accountable for them also? These are some of the things that we have to consider.

11. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Did you have anyone in mind?

12. angacam

Did who have anyone in mind?
    In mind for what? To kill or to save.

13. Moi

Not wanting an accomplice then? My mistake.

14. angacam

Sorry I am just not clear on exactly what you are asking or who you were directing the question to.

15. Moi

Hapuka, she asked the original question. I was going to borrow some of your toys.

16. angacam

cool, I have been on a posting roll today and have now gotten a little foggy. LOL

17. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

I've killed, nuff said.

18. jamie1976

jamie1976 Valued Member

i would definatly i have a family and i care about them more than the idiot that welds a knife on me if he/she has the guts to pull a knife out then they have to take the conciquences either way weather its me killing them or them killing me and going to prison or feeling that guilt for ever.
    better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 i say!

jamie

19. Nightblade

Nightblade New Member

My first thought when asked this question, is yes, I would kill if I had to. But realistically, I could never watch the life fading from someone's eyes; feel their body go limp in my hands or see their blood splatter and seep across the floor knowing that I spilled that blood. I've never been in a life or death situation so I don't know what it's like. The most violence I've ever seen outside my dojang is two guys grappling on the floor near a bathroom at my school. I mean, yeah, people have gotten in my face a couple times but both on both occassions (thank God) it never escalated beyond that. I've had a very sheltered life so I'm not an aggressive person by nature. If I was faced with one moment where I could decide to preserve a life or take it, I don't think I could bring myself to kill.

Nightblade

20. Trampler

Trampler Fire upon the Void

Im such a nice guy, but why not?? :eek:

NO! For humanity?? What does that mean?? Imagine all those evil bad guys with knives kill all those nice all guys who care...for that humanity?? :D

I say yes, kill thee for thy life for christ sakes (this is for all those jezus's believers, so they could try to preserve meaning of his death, which i dont understand anyway :eek: )

No hard feelings! :)