World...this is it?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by G.Razvan, Sep 24, 2011.

1. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Hello. I'm feeling very depressed now. I had an arguing with my coach at the phone. This is because I've already paid him this month and he's not coming to the trainings, and he said that we'll do the lost trainings in weekend, but HEY! I have to study too. And this isn't the first time he do this ... Today (saturday) he said that he'll call me (between 7-6 p.m) to say when the training we'll be but guess what? He...didn't. So I called him, he said that he called "the other boys" (teammates) and no one can come. And I was very furious why he didn't call me too? The arguing started and finished with a confirmation that the trainer we'll give me back the money tommorow saying that if I'm talking like this he don;t want me to see no more at the trainings. I was surprised, how it comes that it's my fault? I start to discover the discusting part of the world...

Ok, thank you if you had patience to read the little story. Now everything changes...I really liked the trainings (when they were consequent), and I found in them a source of self-esteem. Now? What I'm gonna do? I've always had problems with trainers (like the Taekwondo trainer). There's no other martial art in my city... I meet trainers that look just on your money pocket and! even if you give them the money they're still... jerks. I LOVE MARTIAL ARTS! And I think I'll do them seriously when I'll be in another city = college.
    So, my choice is to train alone. At the specific level... I've thought that I can work on my strenght (as somebody invited me to train with him in the gym (free :D ) ).
    What do you recommend me?

Thank you :)

2. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

What a load of nonsense. Since you're getting your money back run, don't walk, away from there.

It's not - you pay, you turn up, you're willing to work, and work hard. Nobody could ask for more; everything else is up to the teacher.

YOU have nothing to be ashamed of and don't let anyone tell you any different.

My advice... look around for a boxing club. Seriously. If anyone tells you it's "just a sport," do me a favor and kick them in the face.

It can only help you. Go for it.

All I can do is repeat the old phrase - "when the student is ready, the master will come." Sounds to me like you're more than ready, so you're eventually bound to find a guy who would appreciate it and assist you in your journey.

Good luck.

3. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Hello. Thank you for your wise words. I never thought about boxing but I'll give it a try, and I'll try to understand the art in it (as you confirm). That's a good point. You reminded me that in my city is a boxing club too :) Thank you very much again!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  4. Osu,

I agree here, he is lying - in fact, he is breaking his word and promise to you. Nobody needs a treasonous relationship!
    Run, and don't look back.

There is very good kyokushin in Romania.

Osu!

5. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Hello. Thank you for your reply. Well, I'll try Kyokushin but when I'll have a karate club in the city, as I said in college probably :)

6. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

You might find a good sambo club? Being from eastern Europe and all that :)