women shots

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Long_Distance_R, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate_Man_1288

Karate_Man_1288 New Member

Yeah, I was goin to make that my signature, but it's too long

2. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

When I was younger, I had a theory - "women don't want equality, they just want everything they can get". I came to this thinking mostly because feminists always rallied for equal pay, longer maternity leave, and all kinds of good stuff. But when women were being handed less jail time or better treatment they were nowhere to be found.

3. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

Stay on topic folks.

This is a discussion on defending oneself against a woman, not a discussion of equality. If you want to talk about that, then head over to "off topic."

- Matt

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I would have said they related, cos to most guys would defend differently against a man than a women, but we are being attacked for that, and thereby having to defend our own perception of defense against a woman

5. Noontidal

Noontidal Popeye

Aye, but being the S/D forum, it would be more appropriate to discuss how one effectively drops a woman without causing notable injury, psychological tactics that also might help, etc.

6. Karate_Man_1288

So we've heard:

1) Kicking the shins

2) Kick to the groin (which apparently hurts as much as it does for us guys)

3) Punching the chest (but is mostly fat, as shotokanwarrior told us)

4) Go for the solar plexus

5) Punch the jaw

6) Try pressure points

7) Try and restrain her

8) Sweep feet out from under her

Anything else?

7. Funky Phantom

Funky Phantom Valued Member

Now that can't be true. Not that anyone can ever compare, but having all your 'equipment' on the outside surely makes it more vulnerable and a lot more damage can be inflicted to it as a result...

But as I said, not that anyone can really compare...

8. Sgt_Major

its true mate....... they describe the exact same feeling!! Strange but true.....the amount of nerves ladies have on the outside is more than male organs

9. Karate_Man_1288

If only we could spread the word to those guys who dont take MA and get kicked there. :cry:

But in all seriousness, I didnt know for sure that was true until I read this thread

10. Kosh

Kosh New Member

I think its very relavent.

I mean these social factors affect how the situation is handled. If we were discussing legal factors it wouldnt be treated as offtopic.

If men and women were percieved as truly equal, then the answer would be 'layeth the smack down'...

11. Karate_Man_1288

I cant believe I didnt think of it before!

9) Purple Nurple (or tittie twister), by far the most painful, if you get a good hold

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  12. Sgt_Major

Touch her breasts = risk sexual harrassment charge = sex offender register.......

No thanks on that! Not in the UK anyhow!

13. Karate_Man_1288

Sorry. forgot to add "use against female friend who is ok with it" Once, a friend of mine, Jessica, kicked me in the balls. (forgot why) So I got up, pinched, and turned. Eye for an eye :cool:

14. Kosh

Kosh New Member

Exactly. How is that any different from getting kicked in the jacobs?

Another thing...apparently womens reproductive systems are very fragile and if you damage one of those, your in for a world of sueage (real word?).

Although im sure i speak for all the guys here when i say our reproductive systems would rather be left alone too.

Like Chris Rock said "I'd never hit a women, ever...I'd shake the s*** out of her though."

15. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I highly doubt that any female friend would be ok with that .... and if you did that to my daughter .... I wouldn't be worried about the sexual harrassment but the wrath of the mother!

You're beginning to pull some pretty wild techniques .... I believe you've pretty much exhausted what self defense tactics could be used and like I said before... not gender specific should they be but rather according to the situation and intent of the female doing the "attacking".

16. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

I told you I was radical:) I think that's a pretty mild reaction anyway. I was expecting something more along the lines of 'SW you fascist!'

17. Karate_Man_1288

well she was my gf at the time of the incident, but now we are just friends, though I wrote to do it to a female friend. complicated :bang:

That was just a joke. But I agree that we've gone over just about anything you could do against a female assailant

18. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

We have a forum for jokes.

Self defense is not a joking manner and should be discussed maturely.

I believe we have indeed exhausted all possible tactics regarding said original subject "women shots".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.