WOMEN! RAAARRRGGGG!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Banpen Fugyo, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

If you like a guy enough to sleep with him on the first date, and then proceed to make plans to hang out again, why the hell would you flake out?

If you've hung out with a guy a few times and have yet to sleep with him, but have basically done everything else, why the hell would you flake on a nice normal date?

If a nice looking guy with a bit of experience genuinely likes you, is that intimidating?

I dont get you, woman. You obviously like me enough to go on a few dates, or enough to make out with me in public, or enough to let me sleep at your house, but the instant it seems like I want to date you, I get blown off.

I miss my younger days, this stuff never happened. I just had a string of gfs over and over and over and it was wonderful. Recently Ive only had 2 serious ones in the past 3 years! Everything else is one night/week stands...

>_<

2. never too old

never too old Valued Member

I think some women now are like men used to be.....We've all heard the old chestnut "why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free" - or as someone else put it - "why buy the whole pig when all you want is a little sausage?"

There's someone out there for all of us. Keep looking, you'll find each other eventually. In the meantime relax and enjoy life.

3. Stanislovas

Stanislovas Valued Member

"If you like a guy enough to sleep with him on the first date, and then proceed to make plans to hang out again, why the hell would you flake out?"

Suddenly remembered the bad sex?

4. Banpen Fugyo

I think I have those bases covered. I guess Im just only good at scrumpin and being fun out at a bar so they don't take me seriously enough to date me.

Its been fun for a while, but its getting tiring now.

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

LMAO at this thread because men never screw around with women :D

If you want something more serious then don't go to bars to meet them.

6. Banpen Fugyo

Actually I met one in Biology class and another when my friend's band was playing :bang::bang::bang::bang:

I mean... Im no dummy. If I meet a girl at a bar, and we end up back at my place or hers, I usually expect there to be nothing afterwards.

But when I meet them when they are sober and it still happens... well thats just irritating.

7. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

We are ,in general, quite mental though :D

8. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Zing! Exactly. On both points.

Plus there's something quite unmanly about starting a thread on the internet to whine about how unlucky you are with women. Things like this happen to me and probably most other guys too, it's just the nature of relationships these days.

old palden likes this.
  9. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You just haven't met the right one. They tend to appear when you're not looking for romance. You must give off the desperation vibe.

10. Satchoki

Satchoki Valued Member

Lol. Gotta agree with Su Lin here. While most of us girls can be real nutcases, there are some decent folk out there.

While I'm a feminist to a certain extent, this is what the whole feminist thing has created for the most part- it's not just the men who don't think twice about flitting around. Of course, not all men are like that either (Thank God)- but.. you know what I mean.

11. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

FACT!!! :cool:

12. Demonfist

Demonfist Valued Member

i say stop sleeping with them so fast if you want to have a stable relationship. in all honestly stop trying to pick them up at clubs to. most girls at clubs are looking for one night stands or not that serious about relationship until they been dump with 3 or 4 babies in the background. i say chill be yourself and become friends with whom you want to be serious with. and it never hurt to read a few sex books to learn different ways of pleasuring a woman and it never hurts to ask her what she likes so when you both are finally tired from all the loving you can start singing

"WHEN THE MOOOOOOON IS IN THE SEVENTH HOUSE, AND JUPITEEEERRR A LINES WITH MARS. THEN PPPEEEAAACCCEEE WILL GUIDE THE PLANETS. AND LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE WILL STILL THE STARS! "

LOL!!!

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

You went and told her you're a Ninja didn't you Banpen?

Didn't your teacher tell you not to wear your tabi in bed...

:D

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  14. snoog

snoog Valued Member

LMAO!!!!

this is the dawning of the age of AQUARIUS THE AGE OF AQUARIUUUSSSS!!!!!
    AQUARIUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!! AQUARIUUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and

LEEEETTT THE SUN SHINE! LLLLEEEETTTT THE SUN SHINE IN !!!! THE SUUUNNNN SHINE INNNNNN!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

15. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

let's get it ooooooooooonn oooh oooon ooooon, oooooooh leeetsss geet iit oonnn eeeee oooooon...

:cool:

16. Banpen Fugyo

Like anyone from your country has the right to talk about manliness.

[​IMG]

:) :ban:

But anyways, thats why I'm whining on a message board and not to people in person. Whats the point of the interwebs if you cant actually say what you are thinking/what you want?

My friend and I already had the sit-at-a-bar-talking-about-dumb-broads discussion. He is having the same type of luck. We've come to the conclusion that we just give off the player-vibe and maybe we should lay off the bar hopping for a while.

17. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Sorry, no self control:(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_81AQDSao4"]YouTube - Big Bang Theory speed date[/ame]

18. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

LOL! We have far worse than him over here mate.

Attached Files:

19. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm David Beckham!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

20. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

See you guys have absolutely no clue about women! :)

I'd go for David Beckham over Russell Brand any day. Russell Brand make my flesh creep!