Why the Bujinkan sucks

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Please reality, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

Simple,

You like at the first level techniques in Gyokko and how they finish. Most finish the attacker at the end or you clear distance away from the attacker. Takagi finishes almost always finishes with you pinning them down except for those that finish with a throw. Why do you think they are pinning at the end? Subdue means they are not dead and have not escaped. Like real world in attempt to apprehend and subdue sometimes people die or get hurt. I don't see why this any different?

Finally, Big Will has confirmed he heard the same thing within the Bujinkan. My point has been made. If not from a Japanese Shihan then where should we get this info again? You or Kikentai? Or........

but then I would be pulling.......

My point has been made.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

No, not quite. You see....Kacem Zoughari, in addition to being an accomplished researcher and ardent student of a shihan is also a living, breathing human being. As opposed to the faceless shihan you keep referring to. I'm citing a specific event with a real person. You are not.

Oh, I almost forgot.....:rolleyes:

- Mark Spada

3. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

I'm simply saying we don't have a reason to believe anything you say period.
    Basing you illogical unsubstantiated argument on what pulling hot air out of your butt? An anonymous person with what credibility again? I can at least debate in a logical matter and explain why I believe certain things. You are not even doing that but we must believe you are correct because of why?

Please prove where I have been 99 percent of the time wrong. If you can't then you will have just killed your whole argument. You can't even prove why I'm wrong in this discussion.

At least prove where you are right 50% of the time for that matter.

Maybe your internet guru will be successful for you where my internet Shihan failed me.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  4. Nick Mandilas

Nick Mandilas Resistance is an option..

That's because we went from a discussion on technique to getting got caught up with who knows more about technique and why again.

5. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

Really??? So was it also a faceless Shihan that told Big Will the same thing? You keep avoiding that point. If it is the same one then he was not training under but alongside Kacem's teacher before Kacem was even old enough to stay outside by himself after sunset. It doesn't matter someone besides me have heard it from a Japanese Shihan. Point has been made.

Your argument would sound better if you use baseless points like Kikentai's....

:rolleyes:

6. kikentai

kikentai Valued Member

:hat:

I can prove that you can't write well enough to have a logical conversation. RIGHT! Get it? RIGHT! RIGHT:rolleyes:

I don't have to prove you wrong for you to be wrong 99 percent of the time. You do a well enough job of that for yourself.

7. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

The intention was never that but share what I have learned here.

Then it reverted to my seminar instructor is better than your Japanese instructors so everything he says overrides what you have said.

Guess from who's end? When people are respectful they get it back. Simple.

I don't even know what Kikentai is talking about.

8. kikentai

kikentai Valued Member

ooo

9. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

.....aaaannnd scene!

Okay, okay....nice job, everybody!

Hey. mods: time to shut this bad boy down, yes?

- Mark Spada

10. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

Wow, a mistake in the heat of the moment right not write.

Weak! Talking loud and saying nothing. The more you keep this up the sillier you look.:cool:

11. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

Don't run off! We are still having a discussion. :) Or is it your argument carries no weight?

If you want to we can talk about in your world what Kacem says is law, vegetables taste like candy, and everyone has their own unicorn.

Or we can talk about why Takagi is more about subduing and less about finishing/escaping like in Gyokko ryu.:cool:

12. kikentai

kikentai Valued Member

You actually get heated up about internet forums? What kind of forums do you go on?

I don't really care. Keep me out of your personal fantasies.

13. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

Yeah, it came from most of your hot air. Mint, anyone? HINT....HINT:rolleyes:

14. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

Sorry, guy. No dice.

I would honestly rather spend eternity being forced to watch the "Star Wars" prequels over and over again than spend the next ten minutes enduring another series of posts where you manage to express further iterations of "I told you so!" and "You're wrong because I say so and I don't have to prove why!" and "My shihan is better than your shihan!" and "See? The guy on the dvd was doing it that way!"....

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pC2MghBuA4"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pC2MghBuA4[/ame]

I would rather sit through thousands of hours of that crap than read anymore of your posts.

- Mark Spada

15. jwills79

jwills79 Valued Member

While that was pretty long rant just to say you were wrong in this instance. Everyone expresses themselves differently I guess.:cool:

16. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Haven't looked into the last 4 pages or so but this one has run it's course and now is being locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.