Why I Prefer Dating Women Who Are Martial Artists

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Subconscious Sailboat, Apr 24, 2021.

1. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

This thread has me remembering James Randi's lecture opener of swallowing a whole bottle of homeopathic sleeping pills. They never did send him to sleep.

axelb, Dan Bian and Dead_pool like this.
  2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

No but he did die many years later at the age of 92. Checkmate science!! Homeopathy wins!

axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

He ate the entire bottle too, now if he'd just nibbled the edge of one, it would be far more powerfull!

That's why I always drink my spirits without mixers, and by the litre, #safetyfirst

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Shredded Sports Science has just done a video that absolutely shreds "alpha males". Won't link but easy to find. :)

Dead_pool likes this.
  5. Dead_pool

I've just watched their video on moobs, great content! I'm off to buy a 5 quid skipping rope!

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: Subconscious sailboat - Please remember profanity is not allowed. You can find our terms of service by clicking on the terms and rules button on the bottom right hand corner of every page. Thanks.

axelb, Dan Bian and Dead_pool like this.
  7. Your opinions aren't stopping people from getting amazing testimonials.

You don't know what you're talking about since you haven't bothered to A.) test if for yourself and B.) done the research

Silliness in, silliness out

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021
  8. You people obviously haven't researched how it works. There seems to be a lack of intelligence in this thread and a lot of rigid dogma and ridiculing of things you don't understand. Lol, pretty funny to watch as I continue to reap the benefits and nothing people say on here will negate my direct experience of it.

I'm a practical person, I don't just talk out my ass on a forum, thinking I know it all on something I haven't even tested out for myself or researched, I'm not a twit in other words.

Good riddance to this thread. May as well be talking to Christian fundamentalists.

9. And that's why a large percentage of humanity is still stuck in the stone-age. The arrogance of ignorance and the ignorance of arrogance. Nuff said...

10. Homeopathy and other alternative healing modalities were demonized because the allopathic medicine industry had competition and that wasn't kosher for their monopoly. Facts

11. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod warning: Subconscious Sailboat, I JUST posted a mod note that profanity is not allowed on MAP (including masked profanity) and then you post more in the very next post. Again, please read our Terms of Service. (I also posted where to find them.) A reminder that you agreed to these terms when you signed up to post here.

Surely, you can make your point without resorting to this?

Thanks

Subconscious Sailboat likes this.
  12. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Or people who believe they know better than experts in scientific fields, simply because they have access to google and want to feel special.

It's fine to have an open mind, but no so open that your brain falls out.

Dead_pool and David Harrison like this.
  13. David Harrison

My thoughts exactly.

They also get glowing testimonials.

14. Oh please, clutching at straws now I see.

My direct experience will never be negated by uninformed opinions, especially from those who haven't bothered to even use the tech to test it or to understand how it works.

It's like trying to talk about psychedellics without even having experienced it first.

Stumbling around in the dark...

Due diligence applies to us all.

Simply saying ''It's woo-woo'' without any evidence doesn't cut it anymore. That's intellectually lazy and the epitome of ignorance

15. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Yet you provide no verifiable evidence of your claims?
    Marketing videos and testimonials don't cut it.

Independant, methodically planned research. Not "I've been on google and found other people that believe what I believe so therefore I must be right".

You may well be experiencing something as a result of the contraptions you use. But I expect that is more to do with your wanting there to be an effect, rather than there being an effect in spite of your wants/expectations. That's placebo.

Dead_pool and David Harrison like this.
  16. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Not the first time we've been called keyboard warriors on MAP hahahahah

17. David Harrison

Exactly what a fundamentalist Christian would say. You're throwing stones from a glass house.

The beauty of the scientific method is that we don't have to try everything just in case it might work. I can forgo burying frogs in the garden or drinking mercury to heal ailments.

The Healy Device is licensed as a TENS machine. To inflate the price it then has a load of nonsense about meridians, chakras, higher dimensional energy and quantum quackery tossed on top.

Even to a lay person with a passing interest in quantum physics, it is painfully obvious that the Healy "quantum sensor" has absolutely nothing to do with quantum physics whatsoever.

The people selling this, and the doctors putting their name to it, are not brave trailblazers on the vanguard of scientific enquiry. They are charlatans and grifters exploiting the gullible and desperate.

As someone who has spent nearly a quarter of a century doing just as you suggest, and trying esoteric and occult practices for myself, I can tell you that magic has real effects, but not because it is real.

Smitfire, Dead_pool and Dan Bian like this.
  18. Dead_pool

People feelings are a terrible way to assess a product.

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people
    Super Hans.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  19. Dead_pool

Dude you've invested in the product, and are a part of a MLM/pyramid business.

Your not an independent reviewer, and even if you were, You have no science background with which to evaluate the product.

Your just an average guy who's been taken in by the scam.

Time to be a big boy and admit it.

How much did you invest?

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Quite the opposite actually. I know the limit of my own expertise. There are maybe 3/4 subjects in the world where I would consider myself knowledgeable enough to to have a semi-educated opinion.
    Everything else I rely on the expertise of others and the accumulated knowledge of experts.
    I don't fix my car with a "quantum spanner". I take the advice of a reputable mechanic.
    Anyone trying to sell you something by using the word "quantum" to make it sound all techy and sciencey is scamming you. It's pretty much that simple. Unless you areworking in the field of theoretical physics and how it intersects with the other sciences then someone has no business throwing around the term "quantum" (looking at you Deepak Chopra!).

David Harrison likes this.