What was your worst day...?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Duke, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Duke

Duke New Member

I think my worst day was today...

So.. I woke up at about 9:00am today to get to my first martial arts class. The sun wasn't exactly shining but I was like never mind.. As soon as I step outside of the house it starts raining.. and I don't have an umbrella so in my mind I was thinking "By jingo I might be in for a tad of a soaking!!!". So anyways, since my family doesn't have a car I have to bus there and I ended up taking the long bus (the one that makes 9 billion turns just to get to the dojo) by mistake and after like 30 minutes of busing I finally get to the dojo.

When I get to the dojo to my surprise the sensei isn't there and I have to leave (in the rain) and walk all the way back to the nearest bus stop to go home... Then as I was sitting on the little bench at the bus stop this old white guy in a green car drives by really slowly, rolls down his window, sticks out his middle finger and yells "N*****!!" (because I'm black) really loudly then drives away... So my day gets better....

But the fun doesn't just stop there!! After being a little disgruntled from the racist ordeal the bus finally comes and I am on my way home. So after I got off the bus and while I was walking home, about 3 feet from my door step I realized that I forgot my key inside of the house. At that moment my heart just stopped, and I wanted to kill myself. But then I remembered that my aunt was still home (or at least I thought she was) and I decided to ring the doorbell like 20 thousand times. No answer.

That's when I started to panic. What if my aunt had already left the house? So I started pacing back and fourth for a few seconds and walked all around the neighborhood for no reason at all.. That's when I actually attempted to break into my own house. Yep, I took the ladder that was outside, started to clime and started smashing on the window. I actually tried to push the window frame out so I could clime in through an open window, and that's when my aunt (who was in the shower..) noticed me and she was kinda surprised and was like "WTF!?" and she let me in..

So yeah.. Pretty bad day with a good ending. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  2. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

Was in a bit of a state about losing my girlfriend and general health and decided maybe if I was in better shape I could get her back and things would be golden. So very stupidly I left my mobile, blood sugar monitor, and sugar pills at home, and set off up the mountain I'd never been up before. I was just past the top when my blood sugars died.

Though that actually doesn't suck as much as the one and only time I went camping. No toilet paper, again no sugar or food, blood sugars died in the middle of the night, we had no flashlight, we navigated our way through the forest by mobile phone light (old mobiles too, so I mean the crap green glow on the screen, not the in built flashlight my phone has now) until we came to a road.

And people complain that I'm not spontaneous.

Then there was the time I was locked out of my house, my brother had gone out, so I broke in by smashing a pane in the back door. My mother got home ten minutes later.

Frankly I'd welcome getting caught in the rain instead :p

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I woke up

4. Hatamoto

Any day in particular Moi or is your life just that much fun?

5. Moi

One day in particular. Wasn't supposed to. Nuff said

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I won't push, but was that then also the best day?

7. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

I dunno....................the young speak.
    I guess the worst day was when they told me that my mum had terminal cancer..and I watched her die over about three months.......my Dad passed in January this year big, C again.....very clever man and I watched his IQ pass with him as the cancer got in.he had a tremendous grip strength.but towards the end he couldn't even hold a pen..............I tend to go with what I called the old ways.I measure strength and fortitude that way........somebody calls you a name, they are rascist, ageist, sexist whatever............... .that's all bull............real life will bite into you deep .real courage is also something different from what you expect

8. Moi

Err........................No

Maybe one day you'll be correct. Soon I hope

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  9. Humblebee

Humblebee PaciFIST's evil twin

I don't know where to start, which one do you want. I had clinical depression for over a decade so there were many. I had a gun pulled out on me and shoved in my face by a lunatic in Spain,got physically attacked by my dad quite a few times when I was little, I've been homeless and the list goes on.

I'm beginning to depress myself now.:)

10. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

No matter how bad things look for you guys, don't worry. No matter how dark things seem to get, don't let it get you down. No matter how hard things look in the future, never ever forget that you've got a lot going for you and it could be a lot worse. After all, you could've been bum raped.

11. Hatamoto

I forgot about the day I slipped and dropped my Sunday dinner on the floor while I was walking to the living room. Goddamn but that ruined my week :p

12. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Wow. Murphy's law almost.

By any chance are you a diabetic?