What type of karate is rainbow dash doing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by mewtwo55555, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

*ahem* Equestria. And they can be really judgemental. You should see some of the ponies that Rarity hangs around with. *ahem*

:p

@ OP: There's nothing special about that particular set of movements.

2. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

lol, well - my kids do complain what a miserable old git I am. But if I take to brushin' pink-ponies' hair - or whatever we're going on about here, on the recommendation of my online martial arts friends, the Trouble 'n Strife is gonna be giving MAP the hairy eyeball for certain, lol.

3. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

You guys are talking about My Little Pony. I will never look at any of you in the same way again.

I will be sure to call each and every one of you Bronies if you're slacking at the Map Meet on my pad session next year. :D

4. ned

ned Valued Member

Et tu brute ? :D

5. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

lol ... I canna blame you, that.

I think I'd start insisting on the UK meets being held in Glasgow -

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
  6. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

HAHAHA should make the next meet alot more interesting... Seriously this is a martial art forum and this guy obviously has a lot of time on his hands and I wager not a lot of actual MA interest/experience/training and everyone is playing to his card deck so to speak... I can handle off topic regarding gaming as I have an interest but this really....

Anyway I am off to play with my carebear collection....

7. mewtwo55555

mewtwo55555 Valued Member

Okie dokie lokie. Lol you know I have talked about ponies in other non-pony places like on a security officer forum and got less back talk lol.

Anywho I have met a MMA brony and if he wins a fight he will pin the guy or such till he says My little pony is the manliest show ever.

8. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Wow! Quality of MAP has just degraded 60%. You do know this is a Martial Art forum right not a toy fetish website....

What do you study (MA wise) could not find a introduction looking at your past posts althrough alot of trolling.... You most be really bored to come up with crap like this.

Put the keyboard down, get some daylight, find a gym..Rinse and repeat.

9. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Why? Just...... why?

10. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Dunno about ponies in Equestria but my mate was in Tijauna and saw a donkey....

11. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

This

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.