What TV series are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cloudz, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I literally just binged this. Loved it.

Dead_pool likes this.
  2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

That last episode was amazing, really liked all the references they managed to cram in!

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Haters saying its a slap in the face to all Trekkies.

Me: Thats exactly how I act at work as it is :p

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Currently watching Modern Family, season 6. Great show, very funny. Although, binge-watching the show over a period of weeks makes the rate at which the children grow so quickly quite unsettling.

Also watching the latest season of The Expanse. 10/10 as always.

axelb likes this.
  5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I've been watching WandaVision, started a bit slow, but picks up each episode.

Episodes seem very short 40mins, with a 5 mins recap at the start and 10 minutes of credits.

6. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I got caught up in an all day Hawaii 5-O marathon (the new one). But I had enough of the over dramatization and I stopped watching it. I think I like the original better

axelb likes this.
  7. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Watched good omens, and it's the most fun I've had watching a series since the Netflix adaptation of Dirk Gently.

axelb likes this.
  8. axelb

Really enjoyed that one also!

hewho likes this.
  9. Dead_pool

Just started on series 3 the expanse.

It is tremendous, really worth watching, if you have even the slightest interest in science fiction, or actually just good fiction in general.

10. Dead_pool

And I just watched the last season, really really good Sci-Fi, I'd say it's probably my favourite sci fi ever.

11. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Just watched Midnight Mass and loved it. Have also been watching Discovery, Prodigy, Picard, Bob's Burgers, and The Last Kingdom.

Mitch and Dead_pool like this.
  12. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Recently watched Aquarius on Netflix, starring David Duchovny - really enjoyed it. This has been around awhile, at least originally shown on ITV some time ago.

13. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I've been re-watching Enterprise, having not finished it originally. I'm a paid up Star Trek fanboi, and there are some genuinely good episodes in Enterprise, but a lot of it is pretty derivative or caught up in the whole Temporal Cold War story arc which is both unconvincing and confused.

Cobra Kai latest season for me next :)

Dead_pool likes this.
  14. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Am a little ashamed to say that I'm currently (secretly) enjoying the second season of Bridgerton.

15. Dead_pool

The last season of Ent is pretty good, they dump the temporal wars sub plot and do a series of mini TV movies instead, (with some time travel in anyway) it's a solid 7.5/10 from me, (9 /10 if you have a thing for short haired Vulcan women) the last episode is terrible though!

(It continues via book form afterwards, which are surprisingly ok).

Geek hat off.........

Mitch likes this.
  16. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

The only newer TV series I watch is Blue Bloods. Ironically another older one I watch is the original Magnum PI

17. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

It's OK, and certainly better than the majority of the xindi stuff, but still suffers from some poor writing. Still not got to the end yet, currently watching episode 21!

Dead_pool likes this.
  18. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

If you haven't already, check out the Legend of Vox Machina, it's awesome!

19. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

If you have Sky Max, watch The Peacemaker, brilliant bit of TV! Follows on from the Suicide Squad DC movie. The humour is great, a bit whacky and fun which makes a refreshing change to the more darkly drawn comic book movies /series.

Currently enjoying the Mandalorian on Disney, liking this a lot too. Happy days.:)
    Watched a couple of Moon Knight, not too sure as yet.

axelb likes this.
  20. axelb

Just finished Cobra Kai season 4.

Was entertained, and an ample amount of nostalgia.