What is 'God'?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Judderman, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Pablo Escobar

Pablo Escobar New Member

Tupac Shakur = God :Angel:

2. Andy Cap

Andy Cap Valued Member

What is pure? What is good and what is evil?

3. Ian Nottingham

Ian Nottingham New Member

well if you try to ask of somethings pureness by saying whats good or evil, then you don't understand the concept of being pure. something pure is neither good nor evil, it is nothing at all. good and evil are traits of man, god would be something totally different and we can never comprehend that because we try to rationalize and reason everything. we cant ever seem to get that some things just dont have reason and the greatest things can never be rationalized.

Ian Nottingham

4. Fushichou

Fushichou New Member

the only thing we can blame on a pasty is excess fat ha ha :D just kiddin I have a problem with spelling to.

5. Fushichou

Fushichou New Member

well the best thing I can say is don't try to hard to understand who G-d is especialy by watching people, there are many beliefs I grew up in a christian home I studied to be a pastor at a church then one day my wife ran off with another man and divorced me all of a sudden I was an out cast to the very people I looked up to. Later I studied Judaisim thought about becoming a Jew because they would except me. It was there I realised that G-d is G-d no matter where you go what you do he is there and he is not the over powering power hungry hatefull biggot that some may portray him as to promote their own cause. I've been told I would go to hell for studing martial arts for having a tatto for having a beard you name it there are those who belive it. It is simply to know you and to know him that is important not mans little rituals. You want to know what G-d is like look inside find the part of you that cares for all of creation the compasion that jerks a tear when you see a sick child the unconditional love you have for your children and you have foud the part of you that is in contact with G-d learn it and you will know him. These are my beliefs and I don't want to sound pushy so, if learn more you want, pm me you will

6. shunyadragon

shunyadragon New Member

The answers that everyone may agree are . . .

God is a three letter word.

God is . . .

My belief centers around the following;

God is not a chess player with the white pieces.
    God is the sea and we are, ah . . . some of the fishes.

7. Andy Cap

Andy Cap Valued Member

Fushichou - I agree with what you said! Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

8. Ian Nottingham

so know we gonna make fun of a brother cause he got's a lil spelling problem. but you know what, i don' t need to <oops> impress you. asdfjklf;ajklb;nblk;adtgjasdkljtioruheoripnewokjr.......sorry, it happens some times. okay i apologize. and i don't ask for an apology in return, all i want is YOUR LIFE!!!!mwah-ah-ah-ah.....
    (shut up, you're weird)

Ian Nottingham

Chill, Ian, and please watch the language, OK?
    KT
    :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2004
  9. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Many of the deeds and sayings of God are recorded in the bible. If you really want to know who God is, read it.

10. WatchfulAbyss

WatchfulAbyss Active Member

So, god is a book. (jk)

11. Ian Nottingham

no silly the book is god. DUH! :)

12. Gryphon Hall

Gryphon Hall Feeling Scholler

An incomplete creed

God is the guy who created all matter in the universe. The guy who set every astronomical body in its place and put it in its individual motion. He is the guy who created life.

And later, but still long ago, He died so I won't die. Then lived again so I could live.

It's a long story. :)

13. megk

megk New Member

Thats the Readers Digest version... :D

14. Fushichou

Fushichou New Member

Nah just pokin' a little fun at all of us besides I have a problem with pasties to thats why I gots ta run and excersise so much. he he

15. Ian Nottingham

stop making fun of me or i'm gonna tell mom!:mad:

16. Fushichou

Fushichou New Member

I'm not teasing you, I'm not teasing you........besides I'm moms favorite

17. Ian Nottingham

nu-uh, we just let you think that because God made you retarded. :bang:

18. Gryphon Hall

19. Fushichou

Fushichou New Member

mom said you can't call me wetarded anymore my bus isn't that short.

20. Gryphon Hall

LOLWROFACB!