What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Kurai

Kurai Valued Member

Batman: Arkham Knight. Only a few hours in.

2. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Playing "Uncharted 4", still haven't finished it, but taking my time and keep looking around.
    Graphics are really, really nice :D

Also I'm back to some online co-op with "Uncharted 3", since there is no co-op in U4 yet :mad:

Didn't know that, because I avoided every information, so I won't get anything spoiled; but I admit the: The missing online co-op has me left annoyed!

3. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Playing metro redux and have downloaded bloodborne on sale for after.

4. Marku85

Marku85 Valued Member

Playing eve online and gal civ3 , also been playing stardew valley on steam

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Might and Magic 6

No, really......kicking it old school!!!

6. Marku85

Marku85 Valued Member

that is very old school Hannibal.

Did anyone here play Ultima Online in the old days? (MMORPG)

7. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

EA UFC 2. It's alright. Lots of room for improvement.

8. Knee Rider

All about Heroes 3 for me, from that franchise.

9. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I might play deus ex, Gemini rue, Limbo or dishonored again. Because I love the atmosphere in all of those games.

10. Knee Rider

Deux ex is such a classic. Slightly showing its age now but it blew me away at the time.

Looking forward to the new one as I enjoyed human revolution too on the 360.

11. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Which ending did you choose?

I always went with Tong.

12. Knee Rider

Been so long since I played it I can't remember. However...

There is usually a plunge the world into a new dark age story ending involved in the Deus ex games and I tend to favour those choices generally. What can I say? It appeals to the anarchoprimitivist in me.

In other news I bought DOOM yesterday. Holy crap. It's AWESOME. If you ever loved a DOOM game then do yourself a favour and get this.

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

This has grabbed my interest.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaMVPgCryJ8"]The Technomancer - Gameplay Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

14. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Replaying through the Gothic series as well its Gothic...currently half way through 2. with mods it is still one of my favorite RPG's hands down. One of the first open world RPG with so much to learn and do. Did also love Gothic 3 ED until they sold the franchise to remake Forgotten Gods.

So good and will always recommend to PC Mappers.

15. Knee Rider

always been interested in this title and considered picking it up from GOG a while back. I have heard it's hard to penetrate but very worthwhile if you stay with it long enough to do so... I will allow you to insert your own inuendo here.

16. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

It is hard as nails at the start and encourages exploration (no quest markers for a start) with multiple factions and endings and it is really good and the GOG version is optimised (looking at you Steam! :mad:) look for Kurts mods online as well. Its almost always in the sale and if you have the steam version there is a new Steam/Gog share project so hopefully this will get added in the future.

Also loved number 3 ED (not Forsaken Gods) but there were a number of graphic glitches that made it unplayable for me even through the gameplay and story got me 30hrs in. Getting a new NVIDIA card and been told that will be OK so next in line.

17. Knee Rider

Unravel... Absolutely beautiful. The perfect palate clenser for DOOM.

18. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

The Division on Xbox One.

19. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Isn't that the game, where you play that wool-thingy?

I was thinking about getting it, when I saw it being announced and had taken a look at the first pictures.

20. Knee Rider

Get it! It's brilliant.