What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

2. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

3. LemonSloth

You insatiable beast you!

Give me about five minutes to make sure the kids have had breakfast presented to them and I shall log on for another beating :p

4. Fish Of Doom

5. Fish Of Doom

think this speaks for itself... :p

derpbig.jpg

6. LemonSloth

I ended up spitting my tea out laughing at that point. I had honestly thought you had intended that to happen - what with your AG4 wight, etc. I was sitting there thinking "Ok, chances are he'll position himself to throw a block so that when he pushes back one of my skaven, it'll push one of his werewolves one square. Then he'll send a player, grab the ball, short pass it to the wight with AG 4, who'll then hand-off to the werewolf, who'll move 8 and gfi 2 spaces with sure feet for the win. How do I stop that?"

Then you mentioned you had left the ball behind. That. Was. Hysterical.

Another ridiculously rough game.

3 - 2 to me this time. Somehow.

The game started with me receiving and setting up the way I do with a stacked flank. Then we rolled "Blitz" and almost all of Fish's team moved before I did, so he jumped all over my Skaven before I got to move. Turn three I scored again, but it did take me multiple re-rolls. As per before, he managed to level the score before the end of the first half.

Second half was brutal. I think Fish knocked out 10/11 players and made two casualties (both reserves, so it wasn't so bad) through the course of the match and the best I could do in terms of numbers was field 8 to his 11. I'd fumbled, tripped, fluffed blocks and failed accurate passes with re-rolls enough that I had honestly resigned myself to losing the match. Somehow, with a bit of luck and an awfully timed bad block on Fish's part (knocked himself down after re-roll), I managed to draw 2-2.

Then there was the 3rd touchdown, all part of Fish's master plan to completely forget the ball in his half :eek:

Again, Fish is an amazing dude to play against, but that game gave me a massive headache! Far too hard to be healthy.

On the plus side, I managed to win enough to replace the player killed in the last game :D

EDIT: Just looked up the stats for the game - I had 8 guys knocked out, 2 casualties, tackled 4 times, three pass attempts with zero completions and Fish won more money than me from the match. Huzzah.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  7. LemonSloth

So Fish/Southpaw, what happened in your ranked game last night?

8. Fish Of Doom

2 causalties, 8 KOs, to be exact :p

i think i won 2-0 in the match against southpaw, but i can't remember any details right now

9. LemonSloth

Meanie :p

Wow, a bit different from your last match.

I had a quick squizz...did you kill his kroxigor?!

Also Southpaw, can I play you with Goblins? Pretty please? :D

10. Fish Of Doom

think i might have. killed one of the players, but don't remember which.

11. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

The big one. The only other thing I remember about that match is getting annoyed at skink squishiness :p

12. LemonSloth

That's pretty rough dude, are you sure you wouldn't rather play with the Amazons?

Hannibal & Body shot, you feeling confident enough for a game?

13. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I might set up an amazon team and give them a go, we'll see what happens. It does open the door for everyone else to have second teams too :)

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Currently playing Mornington Crescent...it's a right old chukka and I encourage anyone who is not bound by the Waterford Gambit restrictions to throw their hat in

15. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

I agree with the good Dr. For those new to the game your goats will be included at no extra cost.

16. LemonSloth

Do we have to download it or is there a physical CD to buy?

17. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

Metro: Last Light

I got myself a new computer that can play that game at the highest settings with 70+ frames per second.

Gotta say, I've never played a game like this one and I've played a lot. But I'm not gonna lie, the insane graphics really contributed to the experience. For anyone with a high-end gaming pc, I'd recommend this game.

18. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Skyrim. The graphics are amazing. The main story is good. However the side quests are a grind.

19. Fish Of Doom

anyone up for a game of blood bowl?

20. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Currently playing Sleeping Dogs. Very good storyline. But without the ability to instantly teleport an AK-47, rocket launcher or attack helicopter into my hands a lá Grand Theft Auto, the replay value is limited. Can't very well burn Hong Kong to the ground with just my bare fists of fury now, can I?

Roll on GTA IV.