What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

I seem to have joined the wrong forum.

Which was nice.

2. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

bring it on :D

3. Fish Of Doom

of course if i could figure out how to challenge people in multiplayer this'd go a lot smoother :p

4. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Gah, was a few minutes slow logging on as I had to put the kids to bed, logged on and saw both of you were playing, finished up a match against a Chaos Dwarf team with my Orcs (another damned draw!), got signed out briefly 'cos my computer is a muppet, signed back on...

And both of you were offline! :rolleyes:

How did the match go?

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I'm not seeing Fish on the league table which concerns me that our game didn't save.

Also, example of why bloodbowl is a douche. Kick off event takes out nearly my entire team...

Attached Files:

6. LemonSloth

That...was...glorious...

I'll have a look-see, he should be on there.

Anyways, Fish! Get yourself back on BB! My nipples are crying out for your attention!

7. LemonSloth

Who won out of you guys anyway?

8. Southpaw535

It wasn't glorious. Hence the blacked out speech :p

Fish told me he'd be back later so I guess he's away for a bit.

I did, 2-1. Very close though, he just made a tiny slip near the start and left a spot open for a skink. Tough game. Lizards and underworld seem very even.

9. LemonSloth

Unacceptable I tell you! Did you get any more star player skills out of it?

Nicely done dude! Sounds like it was good - better than my third match with my Orcs. Have I ever mentioned I hate Chaos Dwarves?!

Should have scored a TD, but I underestimated how close a Chaos Dwarf was who blitzed my blitzer with the ball 1 space away from a TD. Ball bounced around off the pitch before landing in the middle of the pitch. Rest of the game the ball barely travelled off the middle line. But on the plus side, I did outright kill one of his Star Player Bull Centaurs, so I'm happy. Even though the game ended 0-0. And I made a fair few stupid mistakes.

The problem with match makers, they pair you up against any available opponent - and I got a team with over 100tr greater than my unskilled orcs.

When you guys played, you didn't uncheck the "ranked match" icon did you?

10. Southpaw535

He's back now :p

No, from what I've been reading the Lizzies take a long time to level which is unfortunate.

Nice! The centaur kill, not the messed up TD. I screwed up too, got a skink to the line on turn 8 and took the chance to try and thin out Fishies line and got a double skull.

I didn't untick it, but I dunno if it was ticked.

11. Fish Of Doom

iz back. logging on now.

12. Fish Of Doom

well that was fun :p

also, i killed one of sloth's players and got him as a zombie after the match :D

13. LemonSloth

Oh my goodness, that match was rough...

2-1 to the mighty FishofDoom.

I have never seen the undead play so well with the ball - including the pass that scored his 2nd td that must of been a 6+ with no re-roll and a gutter runner in a position to intercept! I think they might have secretly been elves in disguise :woo:

My poor lineman Dairylea died and was turned into a zombie, "fleshing out" Fish's team lineup :wow: and one of the other linemen will miss the next match with a pinched nerve, meaning I will have 9 players for next match. I don't have enough money to afford a new player at this time.

My gutter runners failed me *sniff*, they fumbled the ball so much, including a 3+ pass on turn 16 to get my 2nd touchdown :cry:. But to be fair, having one guy with the big hand mutation and the other with horns made a huge difference to the game. Really worth their weight in gold today.

Still, I don't think I've ever enjoyed losing so much before. Fish played beautifully and credit where credit is due, he definitely proved to be the better man this time :D

Southpaw, if you want to get a ranked match against Fish you might have to challenge him and make sure the match is checked off as "ranked".

Well, my cheese has been ripened, my nipples thoroughly nibbled and grated, I shall retire for tonight. Hannibal, your turn next mate :D

14. Southpaw535

Guess that means me and you need a rematch Fishy

15. Fish Of Doom

quite possibly.

16. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Loaded, tutorial done and first game played....

....turns out I absolutely SUCK at this game!

17. Fish Of Doom

this is the part where we all nod sagely. welcome to the club, mate :p

18. Fish Of Doom

allow me to just drop this here:

[​IMG]

19. LemonSloth

Lol, sounds like you're gonna fit in just fine :D

20. Fish Of Doom