What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

They nailed the atmosphere. I'm an hour into it and I've nearly soiled myself about nine times.

hewho and Latikos like this.
  2. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Sweet!
    I guess I should finally manage and play the first one properly.
    I finished it as a kid, but now I'm having trouble with it :eek::rolleyes::D:oops:

I bought so many RE-Games, when they were on sale :rolleyes:

Hopefully the price is down, when I finally get to buy it :cool:

Thanks for the feedback, Van Zandt!

Van Zandt likes this.
  3. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

I tried to get into the demo but due to a constant error on the PS4 I wasn't able to.

So it was a dissapointment for me. They gave the name "demo" to this weekend but it was a really unpolished Alpha build.

So I'm not sure if I should keep my pre order or cancel it and wait till they ironed out the bugs (it was alot of bugs).

In March another game releases which I want to play, The Division 2

Van Zandt likes this.
  4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I tried the Anthem demo over the weekend when I was taking a break from saving Raccoon City. (Yes, it is spelled with two c's.)

It's a poor mimic of Mass Effect in my opinion. The production quality of Bioware's IP has been on a downward slope since they cocked up the ending of ME:3 back in 2012. It seems to me that they have become lazy (pressure from EA probably plays some part there) and Anthem will go the way of other much-hyped but ultimately mediocre titles, such as Destiny and Titanfall.

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I'm looking forward to it too. Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege and The Division were consistently good titles and reasons why Ubisoft is my favourite studio.... it was Bioware. :(

6. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I'm pulling this out of my rear, but I think I remember reading that a decent chunk of Bioware's staff left. So label's the same, but the team isn't at all. Kinda like Rare ending up making crappy wii games.

Van Zandt likes this.
  7. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Yeah it rings a bell to me too. Such a shame, pre-ME3 Bioware was putting out amazing stuff.

8. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Started playing Dauntless last night on PS4, it's very similar to Monster Hunter and it's free and good fun.

9. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

None. My Switch's left Joycon died. :(

10. Steph23

Steph23 New Member

I've been bouncing between subway surfers and cat ninja lately. XD

11. Morik

Morik Well-Known Member Supporter MAP 2017 Gold Award

I've been playing Warhammer 2 Total War (in addition to my usual League of Legends). I am not a very good tactician :-/.

Also Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, which has been pretty satisfying. Jedi Grand Master is hard, but I like it.

axelb likes this.
  12. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

I have started playing Anthem again on PS4 since they released that Icetide event. And the loot is pretty fun. I've always loved the combat in Anthem despite the other flaws the game has.

I was thinking of buying Jedi Fallen Order also, heard good things about that and I always loved Respawn Games.

13. Steph23

Steph23 New Member

Warhammer 2 Total War is one of my favorite game I play this game lately.
    Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2023
    Marku85 likes this.
  14. Marku85

Marku85 Valued Member

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor , SWTOR, STO and ESO lately!

15. Steph23

Steph23 New Member

My latest gaming addiction has to be Retro Bowl College Link removed. It's so engaging and has kept me hooked for hours on end.

Link removed. If you want to place a commercial advert contact Mitch or Simon.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2023
  16. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Just asking, but if I would put a link in the forums for a certain game that I only play, would that be seen as advertisement?

If so, aren't you folks taking this advertisement stuff a bit far?

17. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

The last few days I've been replaying the Shenmue series (the recent remasters on PS4) - started Shenmue 2 last night.

Definately my all-time favourite game series.

18. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

I've been playing Diablo 4 season 2 on PS5.

Season 1 wasn't great but this one is much better.

axelb likes this.