Was just slashed, how will this affect my training?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by <Muay-Thai-Boy>, May 26, 2006.

1. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

some people are so mean :cry:

:D :D :D

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

maybe he didn't heed some of the advice he got on here and went and wound up a whopping reverse back kick and the thing membrane of skin holding his insides in came out and splewied all over his friends and family as he was showing them his latest kick. He's now laying there in a puddle of his own bodily fluids and a tangled pile of intestines. :p

Maybe he'll post some pics of that. :eek:

3. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

cool

(i know, im sick)

4. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

mmmmm.... a nice mental picture right before my lunch break.. bon apps :D

5. slipthejab

one order of intestines coming right up..

Attached Files:

6. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

There was some of that comming out of someone in that "Weapons Defence Myths" thread vid... nice to know we're all the same on the inside.. sort off.. :eek:

7. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

:eek:

:cry:

8. <Muay-Thai-Boy>

<Muay-Thai-Boy> New Member

How can I convert them to a different file type, it says that they are too large to upload?

9. Lily

Lily Valued Member

(vomit) Argggh, the descriptive prose was bad enough but the picture was just in bad taste.

I hyperventilate at the mere thought of blood, bruises etc. You should hear me screaming/swooning around the dojo. MA has helped me only slightly in getting over it.

Muay Thai boy, I vote you don't post the pic :cry:

10. <Muay-Thai-Boy>

This was taken off my friends phone in hospital, hes been away which is why I havent been able to post it sooner

Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  11. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Are you covering your nipple for modesty? Its not as bad a cut as I imagined- or at least doesn't look so in that photo... how are you now anyhow?

12. slipthejab

Hmmm - looks like the cut made it through the fat layer. Not very good. Of course the minute you said slashed I am sure that everyone like myself pictured the worst.... as if you'd been set on with a samurai sword. :D

That looks like it'd require a few staples or stitches. Though you could get away with a dab of superglue or Aaron Alpha as well. Though getting it cleaned and minimizing the scarring is an important part of it as well.

What did the doctor say and how is it healing?

13. <Muay-Thai-Boy>

All I had was a few stitches and I was off the same night. The doctor didnt really tell me when I could start doing exercise again so I was just curious. Its fine now, will just leave a little scar. As for covering my nipple, i cant really remember whether it was for modesty or to hold my jumper back, oh well.

14. Xav

Xav Valued Member

where's the dam pic!

15. slipthejab

What Xav is really saying....
    SHOW US YOUR DAMN NIPPLES!!!! :p

16. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

Man I haven't checked this thread in over two weeks and still no cut up boobies.

This thread is comparable to a stripper.. you pay and pay and pay, and it just doesn't put out. :(

17. slipthejab

The shot was there - thus the response from me and several others... if you note - his second to last post was edited today at 3:15pm... when I suspect he removed the photo.

Besides strippers do put out... just not to punters at the bar. :p

18. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I SO hope you meant to write bodies... lol

19. slipthejab

This thread is just going all kinds of wrong places.

20. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

I would go streaking through this thread, but that is strictly reserved for Medi.