Villaris/Ussdbreakoffs

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by flyingleopard, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

Very well. I'll agree to this. If you can convince me that it was ASSK that did exsist down there, then i will no longer argue with you. Since they have denied the exsistance of that particular orginazation down there.

EDIT: I dont want to change my name though, if i have to agree with that part :confused:

2. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

If you're so shure I won't be able to provide proof why not? If I'm going to "put up or shut up" you are too. You're the one popping off about me not knowing what I'm talking about, and calling me a liar. If I can't provide proof I get proven the liar you claim me to be. If I can, you get proven the dupe I know you to be, and should bear the proof of it.

The deal is (as stated previously) I'll provide proof, in the form of my black belt certificate, bearing the ASSK seal, Master Pearl's signiture and naming the San Diego school. This should refute all your claims that 1. There never was a San Diego School 2. I did not recieve a black belt from ASSK 3. That I'm "delusional" and "just some guy having a bad day on the internet" 4. That Master Pearl never had schools in San Diego. The deal is not that I'll "convince" you; If you want to disbelive hard evidence, that's your choice. As soon as you agree to my terms, I'll post the pick. Your turn to put up or shut up now kid.

3. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

Ok Then.

I Dominic13 hereby agree to Sliver's Terms. From this day forward i vow to shutup and agree that Sliver knows what he is talking about and is not "Some guy having a bad day on the internet" "ASSK did Exsist" and Sliver is not "Imagining things"

4. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

That's a start, agree to the name change and we have a deal.

5. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

Ok. I agree to the name change.

6. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

Well, mighty sporting of you then. Below you'll see a picture of the full certificate bearing the ASSK name, and logo, and naming the San Diego school. There were actually five schools in the greater San Diego area, but only one in the actual downtown city of San Diego itself. You will also find a close up of the signitures with Master Perarlswig's on top. My name has been blocked out for privacy reasons, but if it's really a sticking point I'll be happy to send an image of the same cert without the post-it covering my name to the moderator of this forum to finally settle this debate. He knows others who know me and can verify my identity, though I think this should suffice.

Since you agreed to my terms and showed the moral courage to actually pay the price to know the truth, I'm not going to hold you to the name change, feel free to keep the one you have now, or which ever other you like. Very few people are willing to pay any price to know what could be a troubling truth for them, and I respect the fact that you were, even at your young age; it speaks of a high level of moral development. My beef really isn't with you dominic, but Pearlswig and his organization who left a bad taste in the mouth of everyone who had anything to do with him down here. Be well.

Attached Files:

7. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

Well... I can just hope to myself that everything isn't still the same with them as it was back then. I was only 2 years old when you got your black belt certificate so i hope they have changed their ways.

Thank you for your input.

8. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

Given that they're lieing about the fact the San Diego branches even existed doesn't give me much confidence the leopard has changed its spots. All the same your decisions are yours to make. Just be careful what money you give them. Good luck.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  9. natkungfu

natkungfu Valued Member

This is true.

10. Gufbal1981

Gufbal1981 waiting to train...

I know this thread hasn't been visited in a while, but what did happen to Tracy Takaki? I went to an ASSK tournament when I was with FVSSD. It was fun and I had a good time...just curious of what happened to it. I went in 1996 right after I got my 1st degree black.

11. Satori81

Satori81 Never Forget...

Holy crud!

Where was I when this thread was going around?!

Well...not to open old wounds, but if there are any concerns regarding improper behavior, law suits, etc...then perhaps I can be of service.

I'm a Title Examiner by trade, which means that I perform background checks on people and property. I have access to software that searches the county records for everything from Grant Deeds (transferring property from one person to another) to Judgements (from late Child Support to Supreme Court Rulings).

I have access to darn near every county within California, and I can get access anywhere else.

Sliver is a friend and instructor of mine, and I would do the necessary footwork for free.

Let me know if you need my help.

12. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

Cool

Can you check my wife for warrants? LOL

13. Satori81

Satori81 Never Forget...

Already did, and she's clean.

You, on the other hand...

:D

14. Gufbal1981

Satori, can you look up the suit between Fred Villari and Charles Mattera? It would be interesting to see what it really said...

15. Satori81

Satori81 Never Forget...

Gufbal- Sure, I'll take a look into it.

Here are some things I need to know.

1. Full Names: Charles Mattera and Frederick Villari, right? Those names are unique enough to keep the GI simple.

2. Counties: What counties/states would I be looking in? I can't do a blanket "World" search on people...I need to narrow it down to counties. i.e. San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Santa Barbara, etc...

3. What date am I supposed to be aware of? Is there any specific date I need to keep in mind? i.e. The split between Villari and Mattera...what year did it happen?

---

I can do a check from scratch, but it will take more time.

Also, I'll communicate my findings through PM, and let someone else display/discuss the material. In other words, I'm not involved :p

16. Gufbal1981

I would look in either LA County or Orange County...I don't think it could be in any other county besides those. The year would be 87/88

17. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

I am in the beta testing stages of a web-based application used for automating a backgorund investigation office. Clients enter saerch requests, routed to field investigators, who enter results which flow back to clients... if you are interested PM me please.

-David

18. pinion

pinion New Member

I need more information on the legal matters that occured in San Diego with people who witnessed it. Can someone help me do this please?

19. Almost A Ghost

Almost A Ghost Valued Member

I just moved back to around the south shore area of Massachusetts, I was expecting to be surrounded by all the shaolin kempo chains, it's looking like quote the opposite.

20. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

What exactly are you looking to find out and why?