Van Zandt's Super Secret Mobility Workout

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, Jun 18, 2014.

1. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

I was half expecting Ero to just say Crisco.

2. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

You know I canna go into a store anymore and walk past the baking isle or hear an advert on the telly " Yes, YES - we batter OURS in Crisco" and evil image-courtesy-of-Ero doesn't flash in front of my eyes .:mad: ;)

3. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

He's tainted Crisco for all of us. Heaven help us if he moves on to Hamburger Helper.

4. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Some say that his blood type is Crisco. Others say that if you listen hard enough on cold, lonely nights, you can hear the sound of dough being lubricated with extra shortening...

5. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Back in the old country they say that the sounds of the dough are accompanied by diabolic howls and screams. There are some that say the screams remind them of the screams of a thousand innocent victims as life is torn away from them, others simply say the noise sounds like a parody of the Queen's own tongue. But all will agree, the terrifying howls seems to say....

"When I was in the Marines..."

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  6. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Lol, how did I miss all this?

Hilarious stuff guys. :D

7. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Good lord Van Zandeau!

Yet ANOTHER workout leaked! This time a super secret seminar he held at "Bounce by the Ounce" in Preston. Can't post the actual video due to some type of thing who should have kept her clothes on flashing people (with underwear on, but too risqué for MAP). Anyways, this is the highlight of the night, where Van Zandeau really shows his secret stuff!

(I think he's all covered in hot'n'sizzling Crisco, which is why he's wet.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeoYX_OUwY8"]Bounce by the Ounce 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]