Vale Tudo, MMA. or BJJ classes in N/W UK

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Marke2020, May 23, 2006.

1. Marke2020

Marke2020 Valued Member

Anyone know of any schools that teaches any of the above by Liverpool, Wirral, or Manchester?

Thanks.

2. Grippereeno

Grippereeno New Member

There is an mma club in liverpool in the fighters and fitness studio in wavertree they train on a saturday i think not sure on times or other training days.

3. Topher

Topher allo!

4. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Yes, Next Generation in Wavertree, Liverpool do sub-grappling/MMA. Its at fighters and fitness studio on Wellington Road. They train Wednesday night and Saturday mornings. They also had a class in Birkenhead on Monday nights at some point.

Also, there is Wolfslair Gym in Widnes. They do MMA, BJJ, sub grappling.

There are tons of clubs in the North West. If you give us an idea of your location, I can tell you someone nearby. :)

5. Marke2020

Marke2020 Valued Member

Thanks all.

I live in Greasby on the Wirral, so the Wavertree club is pretty handy. But the more I have to chose from the better so if anyone know anymore let me know.

Thanks again.

6. Paul Moorcroft

Paul Moorcroft New Member

The Wolfslair (just over the Runcorn bridge for you) is excellent and has Brazilian JJ black belt and Olympic standard boxing instructors. Fighters from there have been competing in K1, Pride Cagewarriors events and they are also representing on TVs 'The Ultimate Fighter'.

7. jfreelancer4706

jfreelancer4706 New Member

i give props to the wolfs lair.......

that fight between bisping and that guy from the quest was insane.
    bisping took care of business. i thank wolfslair for helping him get there. if i ever
    move to the u.k. ill be sure to stop by.
    bisping was great, so props to the wolfslair and bisping...

-j

8. jfreelancer4706

jfreelancer4706 New Member

you move like a pregnant yak!! :bang:

9. Tom@Foresight

Tom@Foresight Valued Member