UFC Reality TV

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Mushroom, Jan 9, 2005.

1. hunter_kaval

hunter_kaval The Ronin

i agree with Yukimushu they are the two best choices off the top of my head apart from Genki i couldnt actually think off some good guys.

But bad guys lets NOT try tito ortiz and phil baroni hosting this show that wuold be shall we say less then good for the sport :D .

2. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

Too bad this show is going to be on the same channel as WWE (I think I read it's right after it or right before it...). :rolleyes:

3. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

WWE provides a huge lead in audience, which can only be good for Ultimate Fighter.

The show was good. Man, I would love to have Couture as my coach.

4. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

yeah it comes on right after WWE which will surely ensnare some of the WWE guys to watch a little reality. it just went off here. not bad. it was pretty good actually. i thought the drunk guy would suffer from a major hangover but actually he performed pretty well. too bad 2 people got hurt already and that one guy is already about to quit. this should prove very interesting.

5. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

I liked the first episode a lot... and am really jealous of their gym, coaches, trainers, and set-up. What an awesome experience!

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Awww your making me jealous because your able to watch it and im not! :(

7. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

We are recording it to the hard drive of our DVD player so we'll be able to watch it over and over! (how is that for rubbing it in?)

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol noo! :cry: thats evil!

9. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Moi? Evil? :Angel:

10. Sever

Sever Valued Member

This'll upset you - I'm in the UK and I've seen it too :D :D :D It was pretty cool, much better than the "full contact Tough Enough" I was expecting

11. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I've got boxing tonight, so ill be watching it when I get back :)

12. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

i finally saw the first episode on the day it first shows! YAY! :D Now I can Die Happy :D

13. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

Bell ExpressVU

I cannot find any info on The Ultimate Fighter on the Bell ExpressVU. Anyone have any info on this?

14. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

We have Starchoice but I checked and on Bell Expressvu it runs on Spike TV channel 628. Last night it was on at 10:00 pm, I think it is on again on Friday.

15. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

Doh!! Thanks Mrs. O.

I dunno how we could have missed it...we did a search and it did not show up. I hope it is on again like you suggest!!

16. Linguo

Linguo Valued Member

I enjoyed the first episode. I thought Randy Couture handled that guy Jason Thacker well, encouraging Jason to continue. Honestly, if you had the opportunity to work with the likes of Couture and Liddel, who cares if the other fighters outclass you? You'd have this incredible opportunity to work with the best. Even if you don't last more than a week on the show, that's a week of training that so many of us would love to have a in a facility that is just plain awesome.

17. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Here is a little trivia for you.

Chris Leben's only loss is to Joe Doerksen. I figured Mrs. Owt might already know this.:D

18. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

;) Yep, that was last May. Our Joe is something special - he has also beaten Lee Murray for all you British MMA fans. :cool:

19. Sever

Sever Valued Member

That means he could probably beat Tito as well then since our boy whooped Tito in a street fight, so the story goes

Last edited: Jan 18, 2005
  20. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

The Joe Doerksen vs Leben fight was a real war! It was truely amazing to watch. Doerksen has some serious skill...