UFC 189 - Aldo Vs McGregor Preview (Who's Gonna Win?)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by stonze, Mar 9, 2015.

1. stonze

stonze Valued Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Ji0y-NPLI"]EA Sports UFC - Free Fight Series UFC 189 Preview (Jose Aldo Vs Conor McGregor) - YouTube[/ame]

This is just a preview of what could possibly happen in the Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor match coming up this July at UFC 189. If you don't know who any of these guys are, do your research on these two spectacular athletes. This is a match in EA Sports UFC on Xbox 1 between the champ Jose Aldo and the challenger Conor McGregor. I like both fighters for what they both bring to the table, but I'm going with team #Aldo for this fight. McGregor is extremely fast, but so is Aldo and he has world class leg kicks that slow his opponents down, plus he's magnificent off his back. Both men are excellent strikers no doubt, but I have to give the edge to Aldo.

Tell me your thoughts on this fight and who you guys think will win, and why you think they will.

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

No one is going to win. Aldo will get hurt (yet again) and the fight will be called off/ postponed.

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

That's a pretty cynical thing to say about a guy with 9 defences over 5 years. That's about as active as Anderson Silva, GSP and Jon Jones. 2 fights a year is typical for a champion.

4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Is it just me who hates people who put on video game clips on you tube with the same name as big fights , it really grinds my gears!

5. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

I've got Aldo, mostly because he's probably one of the best strikers in the sport, at least, that was the official line before Mcgregor turned up and traded straight lefts for low kicks with Dennis Siver.