Trump is really smart

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dead_pool, Oct 14, 2017.

1. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Payback: President Trump Gets Revenge for Russian Sanctions

Apparently in addition to removing sanctions from Russia, the White House has engaged in some other... strange activity. A variety of agencies attempted to assemble a list of Russian oligarchs who were close to Putin and the Kremlin, and this work was tossed out to instead rely on Forbes "Richest Russians" list, along with publicly significant Russian politicians. Secretary Mnuchin still signed it.

Little sketchy huh?

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

3. philosoraptor

So... let's talk about the memo. You guys read it yet?

4. Dead_pool

5. Dead_pool

6. Dead_pool

Giovanni likes this.
  7. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

lol dead_pool, already went there. if there's one thing you can count on, it's hannity playing the fool.

Yup. Sean Hannity Found A Way To Blame Obama For The Stock Market Drop

also regarding the memo....just goes to show how big of imbeciles these fools are. nunes reveals in the memo that the papadopoulos investigation (and russia investigation) started during the campaign season. you can't make this stuff up. i didn't catch it, but it was brought to my attention in an opinion piece. but...read the last paragraph of the memo again.

it matters that the president isn't an ignoramus. it matters that he/she picks the best people. obviously. all we really need to know about devin nunes is he was the chair of the trump transition team. hint: that position doesn't go for competence, only slavish devotion.

pgsmith, philosoraptor and Dead_pool like this.
  8. Dead_pool

9. Giovanni

i feel like my country is damaged, irrevocably.

10. philosoraptor

We're definitely hit, but we're not out. We've got the rest of our lives to fix this place up, and I mean, you think about it, thirty years before I was born was 1955 and segregation was still a thing.

11. philosoraptor

Dead_pool likes this.
  12. Giovanni

i'm waiting for the inevitable "you market, how dare you go down again. don't you know i've been bragging about this."

13. Giovanni

since the "memo" i've really been enjoying streaming fox news while at work and home. it's a view into a totally different world, but the regular facts of logic and science don't count for squat. hannity is particularly entertaining. i'm waiting for the meltdown before today's nyse close.

14. Dead_pool

15. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

Giovanni likes this.
  16. Dead_pool

Ive seen the book advertised!

Attached Files:

pgsmith and axelb like this.
  17. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

So I read yesterday, that video games and movies are to blame (according to the Orange Orangutan).

He had a novel idea of creating a rating system for video games....

who'd have thought a rating system for games - I think they should get on it right away.

Dead_pool and Giovanni like this.
  18. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Indeed, about time.

And of course video games and movies are to blame, what else could it be?!

Seriously, I expect rubbish like that from certain "news" papers and such; but this is sad and frightening on so many levels, it's unbelievable.

19. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

While I do agree he's stupid and I've seen enough things from parents saying they didn't know about rating systems (even in the UK/Europe where they're big numbers) isn't the one in America just sort of advisory? I got the impression its more store policy whether they block the sale of M games or not and AU is the only legally enforceable one?

20. philosoraptor

It strikes me as nuts that we're focussing on regulating speech rather than arms, but here we are. Arming teachers has been a big point of discussion as well, and that strikes me as such a terrible idea. There are so many situations I can see going terribly wrong with the addition of a firearm. I think in a positive bit of news, just, y'know, ear to the ground, general feel of the dialogue, conservatives I know are open to greater regulation of firearms. It just seems so obvious and easy that this guy shouldn't have had access to firearms that they're vocally discussing waiting periods, increased age limits, etc., etc. By the same token, now we've got a new 'False Flag' narrative alleging that the children protesting gun laws are paid plants by someone or other.