This could help some people

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Joshua3109, May 31, 2009.

1. komuso

komuso Valued Member

hmmmm

"I dunno FQ my personality can repell almost all decent clean living people within a 5 metre radius."

good thing you live where you do then, isn't it Bear :)

paul

2. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

What - Scotland? As a British person I find that very offensive. However, as an Englishman, LMAO!

3. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Rubbish.
    When god created Scotland he said to StPeter.
    "I shall make all the men handsome and strong..

all the womwn beautiful

fill the glens with stags and the best running water on earth and give them the recipe for whisky

St Peter said arn't you spoiling them surely there must be something wrong.
    God said " wait til she see what they get for neighbors!!

koyo
    Everything in balance..yes he put the bear here THEN he put ME here:):):)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  4. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Yeah - those bloody Irish! Heh...

5. Joshua3109

Joshua3109 New Member

Thank you for all your comments and opinions, but I don't feel good. I come into this forum expecting people to talk and relate to and all I get is flamed. Thank you for all being so understanding and acceptive.

6. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

In all seriousness, what else did you expect? This is a forum of martial artists, many of whom have been training far longer than you've been alive, and within 6 months of starting to play with something that has failed in double blind studies over and over again you think that you're going to teach those experienced people all about empty force?

The worst thing is that you then act like you're doing to forum a favour and that you expect traffic to your website in exchange. That's not the way this forum works. If you have something to talk about, you talk about it here. You don't post a thread and bump it mere minutes after posting, you don't refuse to acknowledge the posts that people have made, and you don't come back whining about being flamed when at worst you've been lightly grilled.

I would strongly suggest that you watch the videos I've posted, realise that you've wasted 6 months of training and get on with a real martial art that can actually work.

Reality, especially the real world of martial arts, is harsh. You'll need much thicker skin than this if you want to try and pass off mysticism and showmanship as the real thing.

7. old palden

old palden Valued Member

Just to offer the thread starter a little more perspective, and perhaps some constructive guidance, I offer some words from Bruce Frantzis, who is widely and rightfully recognized as having some expertise in these matters:

"Much of the time, action-at-a-distance Chi Gung requires a good deal of cooperation among the participants, and there is a certain amount of exaggeration going on whenever this subject is discussed or demonstrated. These are methods for training a person's sensitivity to chi. It is virtually impossible to make a person with a developed will to move or jump against his or her will by only projecting chi at a distance without physical contact."

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  8. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

I and my friends practiced invisible force training when we were a mere seven years old. We would run about for hours practicing and perfecting our skills. By the time we were 7 and a quarter i could throw a chi grenade and blow three friends in to the air, all i had to do was make a 'bomb dropping quickly' whistle and swing my arm. My friend was an expert at machine gun chi by 7 and three quarters and he could mow down unsuspecting passers by who duly winced with pain and limped off before our eyes. Oh and i had a pretty effective nuclear chi blast i was working on, shame i got into knight rider before i had mastered it.

9. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

That made me chuckle:cool:

10. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Just the fact that Frantzis says that it's 'virtually' impossible to move people with your qi should tell you what a joker he is. Old P, tell me an intelligent man like yourself doesn't believe that in some cases it's possible to move people with magic powers.

11. old palden

old palden Valued Member

Of course you're right.
    He's a joker.

12. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Well, fat fraud is the phrase that springs mind. Heh...

13. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

By the way - remember that conversation we had about avoiding questions? Well, now it's your turn to answer - do you think Frantzis is correct, and that in some instances people can be knocked over or moved by qi without anyone touching them?

14. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

15. old palden

old palden Valued Member

I think you're seeking conflict and playing semantic games....
    However.... it's a fair question.

We live in a universe of infinite possibility, and people who are absolutely positive about the rightness or wrongess of things have their beliefs disproven every day.

That said, I would have to see it, and then see it tested and replicated under the most stringent clinical/laboratory/scientific conditions before I believed it was possible.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  16. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

No more likely than some one levitating or slowing time with the mind. It's only possible when gullible/faith leapers accept it must be. Does that make it real if people think it is real? That's a tree falling in the woods kind of argument tho isn't it?