The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

That is because they don't want to hurt him

or

He cannot afford to pay anyone

2. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

Took you about ten to fifteen minutes to write a two line responce to post i think you have you have the intellectual capacity of a turnip thats been half chewed by a rat and then stepped on by someone fatter than you.

3. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

Or he blanket doesn't have any friends, because his strange quasi mystical ravings about the way of the hadou scare people away from him.

4. thefiercehadou

Because i spent all my money getting sex from your female family members. One pound a go man their all hoes. Sure do suck good though.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Believe it or not I have other threads I look at and other things to do (unlike you and your inflatable wife).

And if you are going to cast aspersions about my intellectual capacity you may wish to look at your sentence structure and grammar because it is almost as poor as your martial arts...but not quite because that is laughably bad.

6. 47MartialMan

Thanks for the amusement

7. Hannibal

Actually it is "ho's" if you are using the vernacular for a prostitute. The other spelling refers to a garden tool - although from your sty of a garden it is clear why you would not be aware of such an implements existence.

8. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

That was intelligent wasn't it. You know you've lost an online argument when you have to resort to calling someone's mother, sister etc. a prostitute.

9. Hannibal

Ironic that he sucks too of course

10. 47MartialMan

11. thefiercehadou

I think martial man and hannibal should get married and waldgeist could be the bit on the side. It could be a gay love triangle....not quite sure how theyd find hannibals ******* to shag underneath all the layers of fat.

12. Hannibal

<Probably a little too far - let's keep the flaming free of personal attacks :)>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  13. thefiercehadou

14. 47MartialMan

Wait. Where were any of his posts "intelligent"?

Have I missed something?

15. Hannibal

And finally the troll reveals himself - not so "zen" now are we little boy?

Thanks for playing - it is rare I get a chance to vent so freely on one so ill equipped to counter

Hannibal exeunt

16. thefiercehadou

You guys are funny.....really you should all hook up. Some vaseline and a hotel room and youd be set. Oh wait how would hannibal get thru the door?

17. thefiercehadou

You guys are funny.....really you should all hook up. Some vaseline and a hotel room and youd be set. Oh wait how would hannibal get thru the door?

18. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Ok, I go to bed and everything is cool; I wake up and the thread has moved on ten pages but degenerated into a 'you're fat' 'yeah but you smell like wee' contest. WTF?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  19. shootodog

shootodog restless native

hey boy!

you got called out and you refused. i don't think you're in a position to crack gay jokes.

20. thefiercehadou

Yes a brain and the ability to comprehend complex martial theory. Now thats zen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.