The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

Unlike that video you posted...

2. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

Patiently waiting for a track to explode on....quote 50 cent.

3. thefiercehadou

Havnt heard anything worth answering......

4. thefiercehadou

Guess its time to sleep then....

5. thefiercehadou

Bye true believers.

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Remember to wipe your wife down before you put her away for the night...if that stuff dries up you might get scratched the next time you plumb her in

7. Hannibal

Your presence gives me ammunition troll boy...of course there is a solution to that particular problem of yours...unfortunately I cannot help you with your delusions , lack of skills and inflatable wife

8. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Questions: Why is your stance kind of wobbling all over the place while your arms are moving around? We're taught how to PLANT ourselves. Good strong stances. Yours fall forward, backwards, and sideways.

Why do you have poor balance? You stumble when you execute your kicks. I do some better kicks than that and I am just an orange belt, training for almost 2 years in Shotokan Karate.

What is that your arms are doing?

Honestly, you wouldnt even be able to scare my cat with that.

No licence, no insurance in case of injuries....What person calling themselves an instructor/creator does that??!!

LOL

You have to show us. Prove it. But so far we have not seen anything that looks anything like trained movement.

And that says it all folks....He achieved a white belt!

Also trying to trick people into thinking hes a creator/instructor of an art so he can suck people out of their money.

Guess what - my BS radar is pretty good. :) I knew Matt-99 ewas a troll. I knew JudoChampion was legit. I knew Wushurichard is not legit. I know this guy is not.

Aaaaaiiiiight, but, I think we can have lots of fun with this before we stake this little vampire. :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  9. Hannibal

I've been staking him for ages...turns out he is not a vampire he is a poop-troll so poking him with a stick is not effective, but it is fun

10. Blade96

Awww crap - Must be a familiar!!! :p

11. thefiercehadou

In answer to blade....

1.i knew nothing of how karate gradings worked back then and have no idea why my karate instructor graded me in that manner.

12. thefiercehadou

2. Why is style not on point in the vid? Coz i was intoxicated.....allready said that earlier.....

13. Hannibal

1. because you suck

2. because you suck

14. Blade96

Then you need to make a new vid for us....a non intoxicated one.

Oh btw......

[​IMG]

Its so fun! Didnt think there could be any just as good as the legendary wushurichard ones. But we found one!

15. thefiercehadou

3. I will have to proove it in one form or another.....either by posting a new vid or actually coming out of self imposed fighting exile ( coz too many people have been seriously hurt)

16. Hannibal

3. still really high levels of suckage here really....why are you back anyway? Did you puncture your wife?

17. thefiercehadou

4. My wife is seriously ****ed at me and the time ive spent on this forum i could actually lose her through this. I may mysteriously vanish only to return again in the near future.....

18. Blade96

Yeah. Get someone to spar with you. and make a video. It'll be better to show you engaging another person.

btw, and i think someone already asked this, why get so upset over people criticizing your vid (cause that was their hadou impression) if you were just intoxicated? Coulda said, Y'know b'ys, yer right, this makes hadou look like suck cause i was drunk. Gotta make a new one. No wonder you all condemned it. Its baad cause i was drunk.

But of course then the thread wouldn't be as much fun as it is. :)

19. thefiercehadou

I said before that i was intoxicated during the filming.......

20. thefiercehadou

I said before that i was intoxicated during the filming.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.